Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

MNF: Patriots @ Panthers

I'm pumped!

vCash
    Gotta get this done! We're going up against possibly the best HC in the league, and Brady is still among the best (and he'll have his weapons back in Gronk/Amendola/Vereen), but we can beat anyone when we play good team football.

Our offense really needs to capitalize on the huge on-paper advantage we have over their defense. They'll be without 2 of their starting secondary and their best DB is just returning from injury. They've lost Wilfork and Mayo for the season, so our running offense should be capable of taking over if we play well.

Our defense needs to play their hearts out like last week. Gronk is going to be tough to deal with and likely will beat our coverage a few times, but we should be able to limit him. Amendola vs Captain is going to be a tough battle; I like Captain's tackling vs Amendola's injuries, but Captain got torched against STL's speedy slot receiver in Austin. DL is going to have their work cut out for them. We should do fine against their run offense but they do have a solid run blocking OL. Getting to Tom Brady is going to be tough.

Anyone have any guess as to how we'll gameplan on defense? We play a lot of zone, and I personally think we'll stick to our zone defense, but some people think we might play more man to account for Brady's offense.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    I'm so excited for the game tonight! I really hope we come out pumped up and get the crowd behind us right away to make things tougher for the Pats. There are going to be two main keys to this game for us (in my opinion), one on each side of the ball. On the defensive side, we need to get pressure on Brady. If he has time to throw he will pick us apart whether we play man or zone. On the offensive side we need to control the ball. We need long drives that result in TDs. We need to wear their defense down with out run game and keep Brady on the sideline as much as possible. If those two things happen I see us winning the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Anyone have any guess as to how we'll gameplan on defense? We play a lot of zone, and I personally think we'll stick to our zone defense, but some people think we might play more man to account for Brady's offense.
    Hopefully we stick mostly with our zone and don't send a whole lot of pressure. I'd rather us give our front 4 a shot to generate pressure and drop 7, unless it turns out that they're blocking it well and we have to adjust.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Getting close. I hope we have actual loud Panther fans and not half Panthers, half Pats fans. We're kicking *** this season and it'd be nice to see Charlotte be decent fans for a change.

vCash
    Nice first half. Defense keeps locking it down, and we've got this.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Hopefully CJ isn't too hurt, but it looks rough. He's crucial to our defense.

vCash
    OMFG! That NE OL man needs to be suspended indefinitely for such a blatant leg whip. Suspensions in the NFL should be more like the NHL.

vCash
    Hell yeah! Nice TD drive!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakatsfan View Post
    OMFG! That NE OL man needs to be suspended indefinitely for such a blatant leg whip. Suspensions in the NFL should be more like the NHL.
    That was so dirty, but I think a one game suspension would make more sense considering this is probably his first offense. He'll probably get away with a fine though. That really pisses me off that we didn't even get a flag on that and he might have done serious damage to our defense.

vCash
    It should warrant the same punishment as a punch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakatsfan View Post
    It should warrant the same punishment as a punch.
    I agree, but a punch is much more blatant. He'll surely argue that it was an accident.

Nonetheless, CJ is planning to return to this game on a limited basis, so that's good news.

vCash
    Defense on their heels. Gotta get it together here.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Defense on their heels. Gotta get it together here.
    They've been hurting since CJ went out. I'm not positive that's the sole reason, because Brady's looking our zones off. Also doesn't help that our tackling is a bit shoddy tonight.

vCash
    We need our defense to get a turnover

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast