8. Tennessee Titans
    9. Saint Louis Rams
    10. San Diego Chargers
    11. Pittsburgh Steelers
    12. Oakland Raiders
    13. New York Giants
    14. Cleveland Browns
    15. Baltimore Ravens

Note* Buffalo is 4-7 with a bye week and from Tennessee Titans to the Baltimore Ravens are all currently 4-6.

I doubt we lose out the rest of the season but it would be good if we did to improve our draft stock. Also the only teams that really need a QB are the first 3 then us.

Discuss.

Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Houston needs one.
    Chicago Cubs: #4 pick, Prospect Watching
    Tennessee Titans: 7-9, #11 Pick/Bring on the "Whis" Kid
    Utah Jazz: 12-26, We're getting dangerously close to being decent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scarylarry23 View Post
    Houston needs one.
    Oh yea, true, but are they content with Keenum?

Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Oh yea, true, but are they content with Keenum?
    I'm not sure, they could be. I personally think he's just a novelty since he went to Houston. I'm not sold on him so that makes me hope they're content. They also very well could end up with the best player in the draft if the top 3 take QB's which would stink.
    Chicago Cubs: #4 pick, Prospect Watching
    Tennessee Titans: 7-9, #11 Pick/Bring on the "Whis" Kid
    Utah Jazz: 12-26, We're getting dangerously close to being decent

vCash
    The Texans are not content with Keenum at all. They pulled him yesterday and put Schaub back in. The city loves Keenum, but unless he makes significant improvements and they start winning games with him at QB, they'll beg for a QB in the first round before the season's over. BUT, it is worth mentioning that the Texans are losing very close games, like the Titans, and unlike our fan base, they're desperate for wins. With games against Jacksonville in two of their next three and one more game against Tennessee, Houston could feasibly still finish ahead of the Titans by the end of the year.

The real question at this point should be how hard this team is really fighting for a wild card spot. With the Jets' loss yesterday, the second wild card spot is completely up for grabs with two teams sitting at 5-5 and six teams sitting at 4-6. With games at Indy, at Denver and home against Arizona, though, I just can't see this team finishing better than 8-8. If I'm the front office, I tell them to take it easy, not to kill themselves in these games against teams like Oakland or Houston. But then if you're the coaching staff and the players, you want to keep your job next season, so how are you supposed to handle it?

I hate being in this position as a franchise: close enough to still fight for the playoffs, but close enough to tank and still possibly get a top 5-6 draft pick. If you go all out for the playoffs and miss it, you'll be sitting at 7-9 and picking in the teens in the draft. If you tank and go 4-12 or 5-11, then you're essentially forcing your coaches to commit suicide. It's a no-win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    As for where the Titans will finish in the draft order, I think it depends a lot on this next game with Oakland. If they lose that game, then it's likely they'll go 0-3 on this road trip and be sitting at 4-9 before they come back home against Arizona. They'll probably lose to the Cardinals and then split with the Jags and Texans to finish 5-11. That would likely put them somewhere in the 6-9 spot.

If they win against Oakland, they'll give it everything they've got on this road trip and could maybe give Indy a run for their money before eventually losing. If they really fight for the wild card spot, the best I could see them finishing would be 7-9 or 8-8, which would probably put them somewhere in the 12-20 range. It's just really hard to tell how things will shake out at this point, because you've got so many teams in exactly the same place as the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    We need to determine whether we are an offensive or defensive team, I lean towards defensive.