Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who's your week 12 starter??

Assuming Pryor is healthy next week, who would you rather see start.

I really like what I saw out of Mcgloin. Stepped up in the pocket, made good reads, and released the ball quickly. Like I've said before, Jennings made our run blocking look better and a true QB made our pass blocking look better. He stepped into the pocket where as Pryor drops back into pass rush. Your thoughts nation.....???
    [

vCash
    Mcgloin no question.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    It shouldn't even be a discussion at this point. Easy answer is McGloin.

vCash
    I agree. Not sure if Pryor would have won this game for us. Matt made some really nice throws. Our WR dropped some catchable passes as well. I'd also like to see Holmes get some more snaps
    [

vCash
    McGloin. He makes our offense more dynamoc because he can throw the ball downfield.

vCash
    Today's "atta-boy" goes to mcgloin

but I don't think this lone performance deserves a head knod for the starting job

he played well

I expect pryor to be on a short leash at the minimum after today however.

vCash
    Stay with the hot-hand...McGloin.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Our Coaches have 8 games of tape on pryor, it's time to give mcgloin a couple of games.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    ride the hotter hand

vCash
    The best part about mcgloin today was the quick decision making - something Terrelle has struggled with since the concussion. Going against the number one defense in the NFL in the loudest crown *of all time further stunted Pryor's development. He started becoming more unsure and rushing his decisions after that game.

I don't think it's fair to think we've seen any type of ceiling with Pryor. McGloin reminded me of Drew Brees without the arm strength today (not that Brees has an ultimate rocket or anything) but he played well.

What I think will and should happen is either McGloin will get the start and at the slightest indication of trouble he will be pulled, or vice versa. They will probably share reps in practice. This is actually a good problem to have for the people who don't pick favorites and just want the best QB out there. Whoever does the best during the week will start on Sunday.

Great win today.

vCash
    Mcgloin 3 tds and no picks, Jennings was able to explode ( tough runner ). The defense has something to play for with Mcgloin under center. Jano can`t be trusted and King better find his leg as well.

Mcgloin = Smart
    Pryor = Dumb

It`s a no brainer

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I don't think they'll call mcgloin the starter this week. My guess is pryors "knee" will keep him a little limited again this week and they'll let mcgloin play again. Replicate this week and he'll be named the starter.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
    The best part about mcgloin today was the quick decision making - something Terrelle has struggled with since the concussion. Going against the number one defense in the NFL in the loudest crown *of all time further stunted Pryor's development. He started becoming more unsure and rushing his decisions after that game.

I don't think it's fair to think we've seen any type of ceiling with Pryor. McGloin reminded me of Drew Brees without the arm strength today (not that Brees has an ultimate rocket or anything) but he played well.

What I think will and should happen is either McGloin will get the start and at the slightest indication of trouble he will be pulled, or vice versa. They will probably share reps in practice. This is actually a good problem to have for the people who don't pick favorites and just want the best QB out there. Whoever does the best during the week will start on Sunday.

Great win today.
    What game were u watching?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I don't think they'll call mcgloin the starter this week. My guess is pryors "knee" will keep him a little limited again this week and they'll let mcgloin play again. Replicate this week and he'll be named the starter.
    This^^^

P.S. It's only one game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    this seems like a more likely scenario

I dont think its in DA's interest to jump 2 feet in with mcgloin off one good game, a couple..well that's a different story

definitely a GOOD problem for the team to have.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast