Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Carlos Boozer Drops Knowledge About DRose

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bull...espnapi_public

Boozer vehemently defends Rose and lashes out on all the reporters. Great article I thought and it really shows the cohesiveness and togetherness of this group. Say what you want about Boozer but he's a good team guy and realistically I don't know who is better than him that we could realistically get. Kevin Love, in my opinion, is not someone we can realistically get.

vCash
    Boozer has also been a monster this year. Like, with no but or anything.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    He's gonna get amnestied anyway, could care less about his opinion.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva View Post
    IDK about that I was never certain he was going to get amnestied doesn't seem like something JR would pay for. Now add in the fact how good Boozer has played this year why make the team worse? 2015 fa is much better than the one coming up.

vCash
    Why even make this post?

First of all, it's no guarantee that he's even amnestied next year & secondly, it's completely irrelevant.

vCash
    x2

Not to mention Taj2.0 is better!

vCash
    if he doesn't get amnestied, lu, taj, or both will be gone next season

vCash
    Boozer got a big expiring contract in a big free agent off-season and likely the greatest draft of all time. Expect a lot of movement that opens up great chance of unloading him.

A lot of teams who would lose out in free agency would have a roster to fill. Boozer makes perfect sense for the Wiz and his likely end up there. His expiring contract is viewed as an asset in facilitating trades in the off season.

Great chance Booz is going to be traded and not amnestied.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=209452&type=sigpic&dateline=1385118807

vCash
    This is just further confirmation that Boozer is the ultimate teammate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    That deserves to get amnestied.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Boozer got a big expiring contract in a big free agent off-season and likely the greatest draft of all time. Expect a lot of movement that opens up great chance of unloading him.

A lot of teams who would lose out in free agency would have a roster to fill. Boozer makes perfect sense for the Wiz and his likely end up there. His expiring contract is viewed as an asset in facilitating trades in the off season.

Great chance Booz is going to be traded and not amnestied.
    I agree with this, especially if Mirotic comes over. If not, then we might as well let him play out his contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    Something that never gets mentioned guys were really sad when he left CLE. And when he left Utah everyone defended him for the heat he got from the fans during his run. Even here he just seems like the perfect teammate. I don't amnesty Boozer to be honest and I even think about resigning him on a lower type deal you have a guy who can do everything on the offensive end and an elite rebounder. If you can somehow keep him cheaper and get a go to scorer at 2 guard I'd be all for it

Rose-Hinrich
    Afflalo?-Snell
    Butler-Dunleavy
    Boozer-Mirotic
    Noah-Gibson

very balanced team and Gibson would probably be amazing in that line up because he would finally have the space he's never had in the post unless he's playing with Boozer. Allowing Gibson in the post and not stuck with Nazr or Asik but having Mirotic at the mid-3 point line would be great.

Now I only do this if we could get Boozer on a 10 mil or so a year deal say a 4 year 40 million something deal if not that I'm fine with finally allowing Gibson to start and use that money else where which is most likely the way this FO is going. I just wouldn't be upset at all to keep Boozer for the long haul we need scoring not lose it.
    Last edited by Rndy; 11-18-2013 at 01:14 AM.

vCash
    Situation is totally fluid at this point. Yes Love is obviously an upgrade but there aren't many others that would be considered an upgrade at the 4 that would be worth giving up an asset for. Only names I could think of would be Pau, Al Jefferson or hot ford because they are better defenders with comparable offensive skills. I think there's a good chance we keep him and Lu unless there's a legit shot at nabbing a superstar at pf or wing. I believe JR will be ok with high lux for a couple years if we will be legit contenders because bird rights is the only option to keep talent level so high. And with mirotic and Charlotte pick plus drafted players like jimmy, taj and Teague, I think the FO has done an amazing job at leaving us with all sorts of flexibility to move in multiple directions. Bulls have brightest outlook of any team in the league for next 5-7 years.

vCash
    Al Jefferson is not a better defender than Boozer and he is a worse offensive player to boot

vCash
    JR ok paying high lux tax for a COUPLE years? What're they putting in those vegas buffets path2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast