The Kubler-Ross model outlines 5 stages of grief.
1. Denial. The Knicks are a good team. They're just having a bad run. You just wait, this is still a championship roster!
2. Anger. WTH is happening? It's the coach/JR/Felton/Shump!
3. Bargaining. Ok, the team's problem is simple. All we gotta do is fire Woodson/trade Felton/bench JR/Get a new coach/get Rondo
4. Sadness. This sucks. I'm so depressed. What's the point of being a Knicks fan?
5. Acceptance. We're done. Ah well, there's always 2015/guess it's time to rebuild....
I think I'm on the border of stages 4 and 5 right now.
Which stage are you at?