Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Coaching Staff: What if?

So, it's a bye week and I am bored....here is my question for 2014 (two scenarios):

Scenario #1: JJ remains the GM for 2014 (this is the likely scenario of course)
    * Are there changes to the coaching staff?
    * If you say yes, what would need to happen for the rest of this season to force Jones to make changes as the GM?

Scenario #2: JJ hires a GM whose name DOES NOT end in "Jones"
    * Who would you like to see as GM?
    * If we had said new GM, they would want to make changes (presumably); what changes do you see the GM making by position and name?
    * If there is to be a new GM and coaches, what would need to happen for the rest of this season to force Jones to make changes as the owner?

vCash

Cool

I believe JG will be the HC next year no matter what. However, I think kiffin is gone (as he should be) and I think Marinelli will be the DC. JJ will always be the GM, we all just need to accept that, its never gonna change. Callahan needs to be fired, he's the worst play caller in the history of the league. JG needs to be let go, his not headcoach material. He is learning on the job, still, after 3 years. JG has cost us multiple games. Headcoaces should never cost their teams games. There's no discipline on this team. I'm not 100% sure the cowboys win another game this year. All their remaining games are winnable but they are also very lose-able. Its a disgrace for them to be in the position they are in.

vCash
    Scenario 2. Please.

The GM that I want is the assistant GM for Baltimore Ravens, Eric DeCosta. I mentioned him several times, if they hired him, then he answers rest of my questions. Too bad this will never happen.

vCash
    I think Garrett stays no matter what and might as well keep Kiffin as the DC...it's no way anyone can do anything without enough times...same goes for Callahan...Jones maybe should just bring in a football guy to run things by...I thought he was going to have something like this with Dan Reeves but for some reason it fell apart...but he should find this person he can run moves by and get his buy in/thoughts before pulling the trigger...
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.