Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jazz @ Warriors

vCash

Jazz @ Warriors

lets see if we can compete on the road

vCash
    btw is playing the warriors brought this up but locke is sometimes to way to supportive of the jazz and their moves and it can be hard to really take anything he says seriously. I still think that trade we did the warriors only makes sense if that 2017 pick turns out to be a lottery pick. however, that is not my discussion. my discussion would be that he keeps bringing up the fact that they should be able to get someone good with that pick when it is probably going to be in the mid 20's and he is on recorad as saying if want a good player from the draft you need to pick early. its just so contradictory.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Leeeeet's goooo waaaaarriors!!!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    btw is playing the warriors brought this up but locke is sometimes to way to supportive of the jazz and their moves and it can be hard to really take anything he says seriously. I still think that trade we did the warriors only makes sense if that 2017 pick turns out to be a lottery pick. however, that is not my discussion. my discussion would be that he keeps bringing up the fact that they should be able to get someone good with that pick when it is probably going to be in the mid 20's and he is on recorad as saying if want a good player from the draft you need to pick early. its just so contradictory.
    Really what it comes down to is that this particular trade insured that we would be really really bad this year and that is what is most important. One of the best pieces of this trade (Brandon Rush) is unfortunately still fighting that injury. Even if he doesn't help us, he could be good trade bait as are the other former GS players cause they are huge expirings.

vCash
    Out played. Out coached. Good job Corbin, keep up the one on one offense.

vCash
    well its hard to run an offense with burks and garrett as your pg's. Hayward hasn't been as good these past games going against iggy and leonard. Favors has looked pretty good the past 2 games though

vCash
    Nice game Jazz fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    well its hard to run an offense with burks and garrett as your pg's. Hayward hasn't been as good these past games going against iggy and leonard. Favors has looked pretty good the past 2 games though
    Yeah, its very difficult. With Burke hurt, this may be the worst PG play I can remember. Burks isnt helping much but at least hes not just a completely terrible player.

And I for one was too quick to praise the DL guy. There a reason he was in the d league....he sucks too.

Favors has played well in the last couple esp. against SAS. I would expect Hayward to play kinda poor against the level of defenders he faced the last two games. I dont feel like hes good/athletic enough to have a ton of success against long athletic defenders.
    Last edited by JAZZNC; 11-17-2013 at 11:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Nice game Jazz fans.
    Define nice...ha thanks
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

vCash
    I feel like we just settle for soooooo many outside jump shots. We need to play inside out a bit more than we are. Throw the ball into the bigs a little bit more and let them create some open shots for teammates off of double teams. For some reason Hayward thinks he is Kobe Bryant this year. When a guy is playing like Favors has the last two games, you need to feed him a bit more. I swear half the games the year Favors will make his first two shots in the post and then we don't go back to him until like 10 seconds left in the game.

\

vCash
    the problem is this team has next to zero spacing. our 3pt% right is 27%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bag84 View Post
    I feel like we just settle for soooooo many outside jump shots. We need to play inside out a bit more than we are. Throw the ball into the bigs a little bit more and let them create some open shots for teammates off of double teams. For some reason Hayward thinks he is Kobe Bryant this year. When a guy is playing like Favors has the last two games, you need to feed him a bit more. I swear half the games the year Favors will make his first two shots in the post and then we don't go back to him until like 10 seconds left in the game.

\
    Too many outside jump shots because we have no movement off the ball. All we do is do a pick and roll that doesn't do anything and try to get the ball in the post with 10 seconds left on the shot clock. The Warriors have all kinds of movement off the ball which leads to nice passing and high percentage shots. Having a stagnant offense is due to coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Too many outside jump shots because we have no movement off the ball. All we do is do a pick and roll that doesn't do anything and try to get the ball in the post with 10 seconds left on the shot clock. The Warriors have all kinds of movement off the ball which leads to nice passing and high percentage shots. Having a stagnant offense is due to coaching.
    Agreed

vCash
    lets just use this for the game vs the warriors again

vCash
    lol that is a flop on lucas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast