Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 11 (11-16-18): Sixers @ Pelicans

Sixers taking on the Pelicans tonight.

8pm eastern. New Orleans.

(Insert generic Jrue Holiday statement here)

vCash

Game 11 thread: Sixers (5-5) @ New Orleans (3-6)...Hello Jrue Holiday!!

...Okay fans. Will this be the game that puts us UNDER 500 ? Will Jrue Holiday go off on us like Iggy did when he faced us ? I don't know. But, I do think Jrue might try to, and manipulate the ball too much. And, I think we DO Win tonight. Even though it is on the road, and it is the back end game after playing last night. Don't know why I feel we will win....but I think we do.

vCash
    talk about a win-win tonight. We lose ad it helps our tank and if we win it helps improves the Pels pick for us. Would have been nice to see Jrue vs. MCW. If we werent playing back to back on the road id say we would prob win this one sine they look awful so far but i think we a close one and get a monster game from ET something like 34/11/5

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    This is turning out to be the perfect game. We need a demoralizing loss to bring these guys back down to earth.

vCash
    38% shooting and 1 FTA (which we missed) vs 41 FGA. This is like what we expected at the beginning of the season only way worse. Awesome.

vCash
    ccBoy. Could I have been more wrong ? Philly getting killed. Oh well. Maybe they Tanked on purpose to make sure New Orleans doesn't finish bad enough to keep their Top-5 protected 1st rounder

vCash
    Vintage ET scoring game. Well, vintage ET would've rattled off a few to get back to a more respectable FG%, but he got pulled before that could happen, so it's still vintage ET. He's had a couple of average ones, but unreal that it took 11 games for him to finally have a genuinely bad scoring efficiency game.

vCash
    us on back to road games and them at home getting Anderson back was a recipe for disaster. Hopefully another L to follow on monday

RETURN OF THE MAC