Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Mario Chalmers suspended for Flagrant foul on Dirk

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...-dirk-nowitzki

Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers has been suspended following a flagrant foul against Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki on Friday night.

Mario Chalmers was suspended after committing his second flagrant foul 2 of the season.
    Chalmers will serve his suspension for Saturday's game against the Charlotte Bobcats.

Chalmers hit Nowitzki with a forearm to the head and neck area as he came off a screen in the fourth quarter of the Heat's 110-104 victory Friday. Officials called it a flagrant foul 2 and ejected Chalmers from the game after a video review.

It is the second time this month that Chalmers has committed this type of play. In a win over the Los Angeles Clippers last week, Chalmers hit Blake Griffin high as he was coming off a screen.

Officials called a normal foul on that play, but after review, the NBA upgraded it to a flagrant foul 2 and fined him $15,000.

Chalmers told reporters on Friday that he hit Nowitzki as he was trying to pull his arm away from Mavericks center Sam Dalembert, and it was an accident. Chalmers was engaged with Dalembert just before the play and quickly helped Nowitzki up from the floor.

"Dalembert had my arm so I had to get my arm free," Chalmers said. "There was nothing intentional about it. I didn't even see Dirk."

The suspension will cost Chalmers approximately $36,000 in salary. He has said he's already appealing his previous $15,000 fine.
    Before Heat fans defend him, please look at the foul from a different angle:
    http://i.imgur.com/sMxNn4p.gif
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    lol, he straight jacked him right in the face.

I'll say this, I believe it was an accident. I mean c'mon, you think he just purposely wanted to throw a straight up elbow square to the face of dirk?? I doubt it. I just looks bad, but I have a hard time believing he purposely just threw a blatant *** elbow just for the hell of it.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

I'll say this, I believe it was an accident. I mean c'mon, you think he just purposely wanted to throw a straight up elbow square to the face of dirk?? I doubt it. I just looks bad, but I have a hard time believing he purposely just threw a blatant *** elbow just for the hell of it.
    Who the hell swings there elbow like that on a screen? and it would make more sense if a taller player hit a smaller player with an elbow by mistake, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 11-16-2013 at 05:57 PM.

vCash
    Chalmers is getting a lot of attention for these cheap shots. Hope bigs won't unleash revenge on him or he will be ****ed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Blake Griffin disagrees
    http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-co...chalmers-1.gif
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    should be five games. he deliberately angles his elbow up. if he throws one more elbow to the throat or head he needs to get a five game suspension.

punk *** move.
    Dirk dominating at age 35

vCash
    He's such a *****. And he said it wasn't intentional, "I didn't even see Dirk", but he's standing right in front of him. ***** move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    should be five games. he deliberately angles his elbow up. if he throws one more elbow to the throat or head he needs to get a five game suspension.

punk *** move.
    Agreed. That shot was malicious. One game isn't enough.

9. 11-16-2013, 06:12 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

vCash
    Let me clarify:

If you imagine Chalmers elbow as America and Dirk's face as Nazi Germany - then Chalmers is completely legit to hit him in the face.

And if you don't support Chalmers elbow, that means you don't support the troops. And if you don't support the troops then you don't support America. And if you don't support America then you can just get the hell out.

11. 11-16-2013, 06:24 PM
    Reason
    Dodging the filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    Let me clarify:

If you imagine Chalmers elbow as America and Dirk's face as Nazi Germany - then Chalmers is completely legit to hit him in the face.

And if you don't support Chalmers elbow, that means you don't support the troops. And if you don't support the troops then you don't support America. And if you don't support America then you can just get the hell out.
    What the hell are you talking about? Lol

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Let me clarify:

Ignorance at it's finest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLynch View Post
    Chalmers is getting a lot of attention for these cheap shots. Hope bigs won't unleash revenge on him or he will be ****ed.
    He has done this his whole career. Weird that people just now notice it.

vCash
    Good for his ***** ***. He did the same thing to Blake just the other day lol. Should of gave him a 5 game suspension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPalahniuk View Post
    Lol he actually JUMPS into the blow to reach Blake's throat. Punk move.

vCash
    Let me clarify:

Loooool the post following this is also hilarious.

18. 11-16-2013, 07:37 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast