0 0%
  • 7-9: ugh, it's hard to go to the water cooler

1 25.00%
  • 6-10: top 10 draft pick

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

With 6 games to go....

Well? whatcha got? Where do you see this team ending up?

Here is a little piece from DC.com writers on what they see happening the rest of the way

6 to go

vCash
    I personally have no idea....if we had a real head coach/motivator, then I would like to think 9-7 or 10-6...since we have Garrett, I tend to think 8-8....vanilla team year after year....

I have to give this some thought before I vote

vCash
    Damn they're optimistic lol

vCash
    I don't need no time to think. This team is bound to finish 8-8. At best, 9-7.

vCash
    Here's a better question: Would you guys rather miss the playoffs, or go to the playoffs and lose in the 1st round? Most likely they will be playing against 49ers. Not saying they have no chance beating them, but if they miss the playoffs, then Jerry might fire J. Garrett.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Bryant View Post
    Here's a better question: Would you guys rather miss the playoffs, or go to the playoffs and lose in the 1st round? Most likely they will be playing against 49ers. Not saying they have no chance beating them, but if they miss the playoffs, then Jerry might fire J. Garrett.
    Would rather make the playoffs for sure. If the game is in Dallas and were healthy would love to take our chances on a run.

vCash

With 6 games to go....

I would like to make the playoffs either way. Look back in '07. NY was 0-4 vs us, GB and NE during the regular season. They turned it on and shocked the world beating NE in the SB, while sending us and GB home.

I actually see Carolina as the 5th seed and SF taking the 6th die to their head to head. SF lack of receiver depth will catch up to them. I see them battling GB for that final spot with SF taking it.

I see us beating all three east opponents and Oakland. Cutler and Rodgers availability will determine our outcome of those games. I got a hunch we'll be on SNF wk 17.

vCash
    My opinion is either 3-3 or 4-2 to finish the season.

At the end of the regular season i think Dallas ends up 8-8 or 9-7 and the playoff opportunity will probably come down to the Philly game.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Would anyone really be intimidated of CAR coming to our building in the playoffs? I hope that happens.

Say we win, chances are likely we'd go to #1 seed...prob SEA. Extremely winnable.

Just sayin.

All we gotta do is get in. Win these 2 next games. For once, PROVE US WRONG!

vCash

With 6 games to go....

I would only because they have a good defense. I think we can beat them but they would be tough to beat. Who knows though. I hate bye weeks

vCash
    the obvious question is will this team improve following the bye...while many of the games on their schedule are "winnable" (heck they ALL are), they haven't given any indication that they can consistently play well...these next two games are HUGE...if they want to show that they are out of their funk, then they win these next two and one of the Chicago and GB games, putting them at 8-6 with the two division games remaining

vCash
    2 and 4
    Last edited by trustjesus; 11-17-2013 at 09:46 AM.

vCash
    I'm seeing 2 and 4. This team just doesn't have 'it". The N.O. game totally proved that this team has quitters on the team. The quitting disease is highly contagious, clearly. This team doesn't want the division, they've made that clear with their pathetic play on both sides of the ball. Even if this team makes the playoffs, they'll get smoked in the 1st rd. Defense wins championships and this team has the worst defense in the league. I don't understand how alot of you guys can be so blind and think this team is a good team. Fans predicting a win in n.o., well they just have no knowledge on the game or they have the cowboys shoved so far up their butt that they can do no wrong in their eyes. Hate to break to you guys, but this team quit...good teams never quit. I don't wanna see dallas get embarrassed In the 1st rd. Fact is, this team is very average on offense and pitiful on defense and that my friends makes for a bad team...hey, I hope they turn it around, but after watching them quit and act like they didnt even want to be there last week, my hope is out the door for this team. Dallas sucks right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Would anyone really be intimidated of CAR coming to our building in the playoffs? I hope that happens.

Say we win, chances are likely we'd go to #1 seed...prob SEA. Extremely winnable.

Just sayin.

All we gotta do is get in. Win these 2 next games. For once, PROVE US WRONG!
    Really?? Lol...carolina would come in and smack the Cowboys in their mouth. To me carolina is a top team in this league...how in the hell can dallas stop cam newton? Would much rather face the 49ers...then you say that this team can go to seattle and win...you are one blind fan buddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    I would like to make the playoffs either way. Look back in '07. NY was 0-4 vs us, GB and NE during the regular season. They turned it on and shocked the world beating NE in the SB, while sending us and GB home.

I actually see Carolina as the 5th seed and SF taking the 6th die to their head to head. SF lack of receiver depth will catch up to them. I see them battling GB for that final spot with SF taking it.

I see us beating all three east opponents and Oakland. Cutler and Rodgers availability will determine our outcome of those games. I got a hunch we'll be on SNF wk 17.
    Yep, and the giants won the sb because if their stout defensive play...have you forgot the cowboys have the worst defense in the history of the league...I love your guys optimism but you guys are letting your heart think for you...the dallas Cowboys are a bad football team right now. Acceot that..and for someone to say they arent scared of carolina and then saying the cowboys playing in seattle would be "extremely winnable" makes me wonder if we are watching the same team play. This is the cowboys forum right? Take your heart out of this and tell me what you see...I see quitters..I see bad coaching. .I see bad players...I see a qb who has no idea how to read defenses and has no idea how to get the ball to his #1 playmaker. The dallas Cowboys are not a good team..facts are the facts and I understand they can be tough to swallow, but don't deny them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast