Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 NBA Draft talk

Usually this thread should be created later in the year, but this is the most anticipated draft since 2003. College Basketball just started, and it'll be fun to keep track of all the top prospects.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    I know its early but we are tied for the 2nd worst record in the NBA.

vCash
    I'm so sick of being terrible, but this is a great year to be terrible...
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Suck for Luck!

... I know this isn't football. But we're gonna need luck to get a top 3 pick this year.

I just don't want to see of of the top 3 picks go to the Lakers, the Celtics or the Knicks. I'd be OK with the Jazz, New Orleans, Washington, Milwaukee, or even Orlando.

vCash
    after yesterdays performance i think there are 3 positions of need that can be addressed with the first pick

PG-Marcus Smart/Semaj Christon
    SF-Jabari/Wiggins
    PF-Julius Randle/Aaron Gordon

So far Julius and Jabari have been phenomenal and If you watch Randle play you will find it hard not to imagine a frontcourt pairing with him and Cuz

You guys already know the hype about wiggins

Marcus Smart is a BULLDOG, he is more of a scoring PG than fascilitator, RW/Drose type PG

Aaron Gordon is blake griffin 2.0, amazing athleticism for a big man

Semaj is from a medium sized school (Xavier) but has great potential, he can either be the next Lillard or jonny flynn
    Last edited by Hulk6; 11-16-2013 at 12:57 PM.

vCash
    Gimme Julius Randle!!!!

I know we are hurting at SF, but I want a dominant frontcourt.
    Similar to Detroit, they drafted their PF & C, and then added a SF in free agency.

Randle reminds me of Favors, and that's a bad thing because I wanted the Kings to draft Favors over Boogie!

vCash
    We probably need to go best player available, but hopefully we end up with a forward. Luckily for us, there are a lot of quality forwards in the draft. SF is a bigger need, but we also need a PF.

vCash
    If we get a top two pick, it's gotta be one of the SFs... You don't pass up superstar talent for any reason. You especially don't want to be the team that picked darko.

vCash
    We need to be really terrible this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    We need to be really terrible this year.
    so far so good!

vCash
    I am not that high on Marcus Smart, I am not saying he will be a bad player, I just don't think he will be a all star quality player. In general I am not a fan of combo guards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am not that high on Marcus Smart, I am not saying he will be a bad player, I just don't think he will be a all star quality player. In general I am not a fan of combo guards.
    I like Smart better than other "combo" guards. Combo guard is usually a synonym for undersized SG, but Smart actually has legit size to play SG.

Smart would probably be a nice complement to IT in the backcourt. Then again, we probably shouldn't base our draft on who fits well with our back-up PG.
    Last edited by Agent008; 11-17-2013 at 03:48 AM.

vCash

2014 NBA Draft talk

I think Vasquez will be fine, honestly. I think he's just shaking off some rust guys. I think having him as a PG can still get us into the playoffs. He's gonna be fine so drafting a scoring PG seems dumb when we have him (assuming he will stay) and when our offense is based around cousins. We need to find pieces that fit around cousins not ppl that will take shots and touches away from him. Unless its wiggins who can take anyone one on one and win haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23:27422370
    I think Vasquez will be fine, honestly. I think he's just shaking off some rust guys. I think having him as a PG can still get us into the playoffs. He's gonna be fine so drafting a scoring PG seems dumb when we have him (assuming he will stay) and when our offense is based around cousins. We need to find pieces that fit around cousins not ppl that will take shots and touches away from him. Unless its wiggins who can take anyone one on one and win haha
    Well said, I'm not a fan of Smart. I think SF and PF are the biggest needs right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Well said, I'm not a fan of Smart. I think SF and PF are the biggest needs right now.
    I agree that both forward positions are bigger needs. However, if Smart is the best player available, I wouldn't pass on him to reach for a forward.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast