Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jerry Stackhouse returns as an FSD Analyst

Fox Sports Detroit today announced the addition of former Detroit Pistons player Jerry Stackhouse as a studio analyst for select “Pistons Live” shows this season.

Stackhouse averaged almost 17 points per game during his 18-year NBA career, including 1997-2002 with the Pistons. His best season came in Detroit, when he averaged 29.8 points per game in 2000-01. He was a two-time NBA All-Star (2000-01) and also spent time with Philadelphia, Washington, Dallas, Milwaukee, Miami, Atlanta and Brooklyn.

He has served as an analyst for NBA TV and previously hosted “Stack’s House” on Sirius Satellite Radio.

“After 18 years in the NBA, I’m excited about this new phase of my career,” Stackhouse said in a released statement. “My five seasons in Detroit were a great period of growth for me personally and professionally. It’s terrific to come back to the Motor City and join the Fox Sports Detroit team.”

Stackhouse will first appear on “Pistons Live” at 9 p.m. Sunday, before the Pistons play the Los Angeles Lakers.
    freep.com

vCash
    I wish he'd replace Mateen. Cool to have him back around

vCash
    Nice move fox sports Detroit! I like the upgrade in analyst and I love stackhouse when he played for Detroit.

vCash
    PLEASE replace Mateen Cleaves!!! PLEASE!!!

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    I agree. Mateen offers no insight and just seems out of place. That fake smile at the beginning of telecast has to go. I've never seen Stackhouse, but from his past experience I can only imagine he'd be MUCH better.

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)