Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 230
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500

    WEEK 11: San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints Sunday, Nov. 17, 4:25 PM (ET)

    OLD NFL NFC WEST RIVALS
    Head to Head Matchups (Since 2001)
    New Orleans leads 6-4
    Nov 25, 2012 SF 31, @NO 21
    Jan 14, 2012 SF 36, NO 32
    Sep 20, 2010 SF 22, NO 25
    Sep 28, 2008 SF 17, @NO 31
    Oct 28, 2007 SF 10, NO 31
    Dec 3, 2006 SF 10, @NO 34
    Sep 19, 2004 SF 27, @NO 30
    Oct 20, 2002 SF 27, @NO 35
    Jan 6, 2002 SF 38, @NO 0
    Nov 11, 2001 SF 28, NO 27



    San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints Sunday, Nov. 17, 4:25 PM (ET)

    GAME PREVIEW
    From ESPN.com:
    Brees has completed 74.4 percent of his passes and averaged 367.2 passing yards while throwing 18 TDs and two INTs -- including none in the last three games -- at home this season.

    New Orleans averages 463.6 yards and 35.2 points at home, but it could have trouble reaching those marks Sunday.

    The 49ers are fourth in the league allowing 17.2 points per contest and have yielded an average of 11.8 in six games since giving up 28.0 per contest over the first three.

    San Francisco's biggest issue, however, is trying to get its offense back on track against a Saints team that's right behind the 49ers allowing an average of 18.1 points. The 49ers averaged 34.8 points and 357.6 yards during a five-game winning streak that ended when they totaled 151 against the Panthers.

    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 11-13-2013 at 07:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Im going Saints 30 - San Fran 24
    To me again this game comes down to our oline vs their dline - our ability to run and pass block effectively, our defense vs Kapernick Gore and 49ers run game. We win these battles we win this game easily at that.

    I think our passing on offense and pass defense is proven at this point to be 2 legit to quit!

    "Do your damn job"
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,509
    vCash
    1500
    For the Saints to be contenders, they have to beat good teams at home. No two ways about it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:27406369
    For the Saints to be contenders, they have to beat good teams at home. No two ways about it.
    Yes! and heres to hoping we go on the road and beat a good team like Seattle for a change cause I really want shake the current trend of losing on the road in key games and I know Sean Payton wants to start winning key road games. But apart of me does wonder is there that much of an advantage for being #1 seed in playoffs vs being #2 seed? It seems to me the lower seed isnt necessarily always the better match up than the higher seed. But hey thats the future we gotta get the Panthers off of our butts and win this division. Damn Panthers the nerve of those guys trying to be all good and schit
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,509
    vCash
    1500
    Beating Chicago was a good win on the road, but I want to see more.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Yes! and heres to hoping we go on the road and beat a good team like Seattle for a change cause I really want shake the current trend of losing on the road in key games and I know Sean Payton wants to start winning key road games. But apart of me does wonder is there that much of an advantage for being #1 seed in playoffs vs being #2 seed? It seems to me the lower seed isnt necessarily always the better match up than the higher seed. But hey thats the future we gotta get the Panthers off of our butts and win this division. Damn Panthers the nerve of those guys trying to be all good and schit
    I think we'll either beat them Monday Night and get them in the Dome for the playoffs, or get smacked Monday Night and beat them there in the playoffs
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33:27407648
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Yes! and heres to hoping we go on the road and beat a good team like Seattle for a change cause I really want shake the current trend of losing on the road in key games and I know Sean Payton wants to start winning key road games. But apart of me does wonder is there that much of an advantage for being #1 seed in playoffs vs being #2 seed? It seems to me the lower seed isnt necessarily always the better match up than the higher seed. But hey thats the future we gotta get the Panthers off of our butts and win this division. Damn Panthers the nerve of those guys trying to be all good and schit
    I think we'll either beat them Monday Night and get them in the Dome for the playoffs, or get smacked Monday Night and beat them there in the playoffs
    That'd be a win win
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,297
    vCash
    1500
    Amazing how the 7-2 Saints needs to beat a 6-3 9ers team to be considered contenders!
    Last I've check, the Saints are playing the harder schedule btween the two and still have the better record, plus our two losses were bcuz of us...not bcuz we got beat!

    Like I've always said:
    If we(the saints) don't have a balance attack on offense, we will lose! Coach Payton must have at least a 44-55% run to pass balance attempt to Win a SuperBowl this year and every year! We must have balance on offense to help out of dominate defense, which currently are only giving up 17pts per game and are ranked in the Top 6 in the NFL! Let's compliment those guys on defense for what they are bringing game in game out this year!

    No one beats the SAINTS this year with a balance offensive attack, home or away!
    The Saints are the most complete team in the NFC this yr!
    -Seattle & San Fran offensively are weak, which helps out our defense unless Sean Payton gets pass happy(w/o balance) which helps out their defense for sacks & picks!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Amazing how the 7-2 Saints needs to beat a 6-3 9ers team to be considered contenders!
    Last I've check, the Saints are playing the harder schedule btween the two and still have the better record, plus our two losses were bcuz of us...not bcuz we got beat!

    Like I've always said:
    If we(the saints) don't have a balance attack on offense, we will lose! Coach Payton must have at least a 44-55% run to pass balance attempt to Win a SuperBowl this year and every year! We must have balance on offense to help out of dominate defense, which currently are only giving up 17pts per game and are ranked in the Top 6 in the NFL! Let's compliment those guys on defense for what they are bringing game in game out this year!

    No one beats the SAINTS this year with a balance offensive attack, home or away!
    The Saints are the most complete team in the NFC this yr!
    -Seattle & San Fran offensively are weak, which helps out our defense unless Sean Payton gets pass happy(w/o balance) which helps out their defense for sacks & picks!
    I agree, BUT home field in the playoffs is big... we all saw what seattle can do in the playoffs at home
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    How yall like that throwback pic of Rueben Mayes and the old dome!!!! Rookie of the Year!

    Yall young bucks don't know nothing about that
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I agree, BUT home field in the playoffs is big... we all saw what seattle can do in the playoffs at home
    I must've missed this years playoff games from the 2013-14 season!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    This Saints team is very close to being able to win another Superbowl thats for sure
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    6,509
    vCash
    1500
    The Saints need to increase their offensive efficiency. Teams that run the ball well give the Saints' offense fewer opportunities to score. The Saints aren't good against the run. That's what scares me about SF, Seattle, Carolina and, to a lesser extent, St. Louis. Not to mention that they have good defenses, too. Those kind of teams give the Saints trouble.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I must've missed this years playoff games from the 2013-14 season!
    Obviously the teams were different, but you can't deny Seattle plays better at home, as do the Saints. I think we can beat them in Seattle, but I would rather be in New Orleans
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,116
    vCash
    2800
    god knows we need to be healthy to have a real chance this year. Guys are dropping left and right.
    If we pull off tomorrow, the media will probably talk a lot about us as true contenders again.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •