0 0%
  • Buccaneers

8 100.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

11/17 - Week 11 - Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons

Date: November 17 Time: 1:00 ET

Mike Glennon - Brian Leonard - Vincent Jackson - Tiquan Underwood - Tim Wright

Matt Ryan - Steven Jackson - Roddy White - Harry Douglas - Tony Gonzalez

vCash
    I'm not sure what to think about this game. Both teams are struggling but the Falcons HC is head and shoulders above ours, so advantage Falcons.

vCash
    Lets go Falcons.

There are 2 reasons to hope the Falcons beat us this week.

There is the obvious one, a better draft pick for us. Stay in the hunt for Bridgewater or Clowney.

The 2nd one you guys may not be aware of. If the season ended today the Falcons would have the number 5 pick, god knows they don't need any more top notch talent on that team, they've been affected horribly by injuries and could easily turn it around with a top pick. If they were to get Clowney or Barr I would be ****ing pissed.

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Lets go Falcons.

There are 2 reasons to hope the Falcons beat us this week.

There is the obvious one, a better draft pick for us. Stay in the hunt for Bridgewater or Clowney.

The 2nd one you guys may not be aware of. If the season ended today the Falcons would have the number 5 pick, god knows they don't need any more top notch talent on that team, they've been affected horribly by injuries and could easily turn it around with a top pick. If they were to get Clowney or Barr I would be ****ing pissed.
    Very good point. Lets go Falcons!!

vCash
    I'll never root against us. Go Bucs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    100% agree. GO BUCS!!! Lets get on a role.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    This x1000 I'll never cheer against my team just so we could maybe have a better draft pick

vCash
    So we want to win out and have a mediocre season and potentially give Schiano another chance? Then we're in the same boat next year with a worse pick in the draft. Seasons all but over let's pack her in and game plan for the draft.

vCash
    ^^^I have a massive fear that we do get on a roll and Schiano ends up staying...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    ^^^I have a massive fear that we do get on a roll and Schiano ends up staying...
    My worst fear... We only got that win bc the Dolphins couldnt get out of their own way. We still did the same exact things and let them come back and almost win in the 2nd half. We cant play with a lead and we cant come back from a big deficit. I want better from a coaching staff to make adjustments at some point in the season.

vCash
    Go Falcons!!!!! A loss brings the falcons down the draft board keeps us a top. We can not allow the falcons to get Clowney. We will for ever REGRET it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    My worst fear... We only got that win bc the Dolphins couldnt get out of their own way. We still did the same exact things and let them come back and almost win in the 2nd half. We cant play with a lead and we cant come back from a big deficit. I want better from a coaching staff to make adjustments at some point in the season.
    I agree with this whole post 1oo% to the T, but although I won't root for us to lose, I have the same fears as pewter, I want this Coaching staff gone, bring in experienced coaches!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Does anyone see any way this staff comes back next year? That would be my worst fear but stranger things have happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Does anyone see any way this staff comes back next year? That would be my worst fear but stranger things have happened
    I don't see it happening unless they finish the season 7-9 or 8-8.

vCash
    Being the fan of a team, of course you never want to root against them. However, it's for the greater good. It puts us in line for success next year. Forget about this year, the difference between 2-14 and 4-12 means nothing. It's a failed season no matter how you look at it, at least with 2 wins you get a better draft pick. And as others have mentioned, the worst thing that could happen is that they bring back Schiano, losing solves this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast