Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Week 11: Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 PM EST

Browns coming off a Bye. Hopefully they keep the momentum going. If the Browns beat the Bengals, they would have the same amount of losses and own the tiebreaker. Therefore, the Browns control their own destiny for an AFC North Division Crown going into week 11.
    Last edited by brownies236; 11-13-2013 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Andre Knott ‏@DreKnott 2m
    Chud:says that the Bengals are in the driver seat of the AFC North, as he called this game "important"
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 2m
    "This is going to be a great challenge, a great opportunity for us; I expect our guys to respond" - Chud #Browns
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 2m
    #Browns HC Chud said his players have had a taste of success, believe in themselves & he likes their focus right now.
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 1m
    #Browns HC Chud said he's very pleased with QB Jason Campbell & what he's done. Been efficient, made good decisions, hasn't turned ball over
    #Browns HC Chud said when tough stretches come, QB Jason Campbell is type of guy who can battle through that adversity & overcome it.
    #Browns HC Chud said he thinks #Bengals QB Andy Dalton "is a great young player in this league."
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 48s
    #Browns HC Chud said #Bengals are big-play, explosive team. Said 6 players have gains of 30 yards or more.
    Tom Withers ‏@twithersAP 26s
    Chud says #Browns took "hard look" at running game during bye week, "recognize it needs to improve."
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 52s
    #Browns HC Chud said we've evolved defensively as the season has gone on. Said secondary's development has allowed D to more things.
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 16s
    Offensive balance to Chud isn't number of runs v passes but the ability to have the threat #Browns
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 30s
    #Browns HC Chud said #Bengals WR A.J. Green has been playing great. "Fabulous talent ... one of the best in the game."
    Tom Withers ‏@twithersAP 13s
    Chud says development of #Browns secondary has allowed team to be more aggressive.
    Tom Withers ‏@twithersAP 17s
    Chud likes improvement in defense's ability to cover TEs. Was a major problem earlier this season. #Browns
    Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 8s
    #Browns HC Chud said #Bengals RB Gio Bernard "has a lot of juice" and can make guys miss. Very dangerous on screens.
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 2m
    "That's the great thing about this division, there's a lot of great history there." - Chud on rivalry w/ Bengals
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 54s
    "At the end of the day all that matters is what you do on the field." - Chud on players being tired of being "kid brother" in AFC North
    #Browns HC Chud said as of right now Greco & Lauvao will still be starting guards even though Jason Pinkston is back on active roster.
    Chud Presser
    Some Players will be available shortly.

vCash
    With how poorly the Ravens played and still beat the Bengals last week, I have high hopes for a win this week. Go Browns!
    [/B]I am a Pit Puritan.

vCash
    Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 1m
    #browns Campbell (ribs) said he feels great.
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 1m
    Good to see QB Brian Hoyer off crutches in locker room today #Browns
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 29s
    Before he was mic-ed up Jason Campbell said ribs are fine and he has no limitations #Browns
    Will Burge ‏@WillBurge 1m
    Campbell admitted the Palmer trade in Oakland "stung" but made him better. Wanted to get back to this position as starter on relevant team
    Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 36s
    Campbell said getting others involved ie Bess & Little key and should also create opportunities for Cameron & Gordon
    Player notes
    Last edited by brownies236; 11-13-2013 at 12:18 PM.

vCash
    I expect this to be a chippy game. I would love for us to win this . We know we can win it but Cincy is hungry as well. I also hope the Jets lose as
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    they are the sixth seed.

vCash
    Biggest game we've had in a while. If we can win this game we have two very winnable games following it which would put us in a very good position. Let's hope our boys can pull it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Biggest game we've had in a while. If we can win this game we have two very winnable games following it which would put us in a very good position. Let's hope our boys can pull it off.
    Probably biggest game since playing the Bungles in 2007 when DA pissed away a playoff opportunity. Even if they don't go to the playoffs this game is big as it will mean that they have at least guaranteed the team went .500 against the AFC North which is huge for this team moving forward and then actually could improve on that with a victory or a couple against Pittspuke. Division is trending downward and this is the time for Cleveland to step up and say its their time.

Need to get pressure on Dalton and get him off of his platform forcing him to make tough decisions like he has recently with multiple INT games the last two games. Earlier in the season they only got to him 4 times but the secondary stepped up but I feel with Marvin Jones and Gio Bernard stepping up more since then in the passing game that the secondary will have a tougher time this time around so getting pressure on Dalton will help limit that hopefully. Afraid that the Bengals are going to be moving AJ Green a lot this time around especially in motion getting him off of Joe which they started doing at the end of the game last time improving his numbers where they will probably be looking to get him lined up against Skrine, Owens or McFadden.

Campbell just needs to continue to be smart with the ball and pick his spots. You know that they aren't going to get much out of the running game so hopefully they can keep the chains moving with some positive games from Bess and Little again and getting Cameron involved again.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Chris Ogbonnaya - RB - Browns
    Chris Ogbonnaya (ribs) is practicing in full this week.
    Ogbonnaya has been battling bruised ribs for a couple weeks now but isn't in any danger of missing Sunday's tilt with the Bengals. The Browns have said they want to get Ogbonnaya more touches in early-down situations.
    Roto.

Would be nice to see the run offense get something going to at least keep the d thinking about it. I know the running game is never going to be dominant, but I think Ogs could be a decent back and would rather see him in there than McGahee

vCash
    Looks like the weather could end up being a big factor in this one. It's awesome to see our guys playing a meaningful game this late in the season for once.

vCash
    ONLY 10 POSTS!!!....iam a niner fan,but damn do i have love for the brownies....what a statement game for the browns to not only go .500 through 10 games for the first time since 07?...but to have the whole city and all of northeast ohio talking playoffs!?!...very excited for this game...here we go brownies,here we go.......WOOOF WOOOF!!!!

vCash
    28 unanswered points. Good to know we've given them the game.

vCash
    damn,worst quarter of football i have seen by a team this year...why now?

vCash
    We proved that we are not ready for a big game. Very very disappointing. We had a bye week and we come out like this. Someone needs to be held accountable. There is no emotion from our team in a big game!!! I am embaressed to be a Browns fan today. The Bengals are playing like the game means something and we are not. I just don't get it. Very ticked off. I am going to turn this game off and go golfing. This will be the first game that I have turned off since the team came back in 1999. We as fans do not deserve this effort. I am disgusted. IT is not one player, it is the whole team today, even the COACH!

vCash
    Tabor, wtf. Mingo and Ogs getting beat easily on punt coverage. Just simple things really killed the team yesterday like Ogs holding onto the ball and Campbell actually putting some touch on the ball. Harrison should have never had a pick if the ball wasn't tipped and before that Little should have had an easy TD crossing until the ball got tipped and Cameron should have had a TD before that in the back of the endzone but Campbell couldn't put the ball on him and instead sailed it. At least hopefully now I don't have to hear about Campbell possibly being the starter option next year.

The Defense actually played well for most of the day but unfortunately for them they continually got put right back on the field by the O struggling and by the Punt team not being able to block up the middle. Haden with another lock down game but no one will remember that since 28 quick points happened with Cincy starting in Clevelands territory each time or getting a quick defensive TD from Ogs fumble. Game should have probably been around 20-13 but since they had probably the worst quarter of football in the past 15 years they get blown out.

Team still has a long way to go but if they take 1 from Pitt (which sadly is getting stronger each week) then they will still be 3-3 in the division this year which will be a good accomplishment for this young team with the carasoul of QB's they have had this year and now being stuck with Weeden (no doubt they have to address the position early in the draft next year no matter what people say and hopefully people realize that). 7-9 is still not out of the question for this team.

HOYERMANIA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast