Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Diego at Miami

2 12.50%
  • San Francisco at New Orleans

9 56.25%
  • Green Bay at NY Giants

5 31.25%
  • Minnesota at Seattle

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week XI: Late Game Matchups

NFL Week XI: Late Game Matchups
    Date: Sunday November 17th, 2013
    Time: 4:05-4:25 PM ET/1:05-1:25 PM PT
    Channel: CBS/FOX

San Diego Chargers (4-5) Vs. Miami Dolphins (4-5)

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) Vs. New Orleans Saints (7-2)

Green Bay Packers (5-4) Vs. New York Giants (3-6)

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) Vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-1)

Bye Week:

You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    dont **** this up tolzien. go pack go!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Be gentle Drew.

vCash
    49ers Vs. The Saints @ home....Doesn't look good for the 9ers
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I almost want San Fran to win.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I almost want San Fran to win.
    why?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    why?
    Assuming we beat Minny at home, it'll guarantee us nothing less than a two game lead on New Orleans heading into our head to head matchup.

But San Fran losing basically locks up the division for us, and puts them at a point where they could even miss playoffs.

It's a win/win situation for Seattle really, as long as we handle business against Minnesota.
    Last edited by Baller1; 11-13-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Assuming we beat Minny at home, it'll guarantee us nothing less than a two game lead on New Orleans heading into our head to head matchup.

But San Fran losing basically locks up the division for us, and puts them at a point where they could even miss playoffs.

It's a win/win situation for Seattle really, as long as we handle business against Minnesota.
    see thats why i would assume you'd want NOLA to win. you play them still at home, so you have a good chance to get that 2 game lead regardless. i'd want themt o bury san fran

vCash
    see thats why i would assume you'd want NOLA to win. you play them still at home, so you have a good chance to get that 2 game lead regardless. i'd want themt o bury san fran
    Yeah, you're probably right.

As much as I think we'll beat NO, their offense still scares me and there's a fair chance they beat us. Having a two game cushion going into would be nice. Then again, we play San Fran the very next week. Much of the NFC playoffs are going to be decided in the coming weeks.

vCash
    Yeah, you're probably right.

As much as I think we'll beat NO, their offense still scares me and there's a fair chance they beat us. Having a two game cushion going into would be nice. Then again, we play San Fran the very next week. Much of the NFC playoffs are going to be decided in the coming weeks.
    another reason why i'd want new orleans here if i'm seattle. losing to them and losing to you could keep them out of the playoffs. NOLA is making and will be a threat in the playoff regardless. a lose to NOLA and then to seattle could mena San Fran won't be. If they beat NOLA, then lose to seattle, they'y be the last team i'd was to face in the playoffs if i was seattle because how often does a team beat another 3 times in one year? not very often

vCash
    All of these except the Vikings game interest me.
    Studs
    Quote Originally Posted by captmike View Post
    Pat D allowed 3.4 PTs average in the 2nd half of the last 5 games. That was against 5 teams with winning records that were all in playoff contention. XLNT

vCash
    another reason why i'd want new orleans here if i'm seattle. losing to them and losing to you could keep them out of the playoffs. NOLA is making and will be a threat in the playoff regardless. a lose to NOLA and then to seattle could mena San Fran won't be. If they beat NOLA, then lose to seattle, they'y be the last team i'd was to face in the playoffs if i was seattle because how often does a team beat another 3 times in one year? not very often
    Ehhh... San Francisco doesn't scare me one ounce if we're at home. Kaepernick has shown he can't perform against a top secondary, and then add in the fact that we have such a crucial home field advantage, I think we're completely fine facing them a third time. I get what you mean though.

I just don't want to face Rodgers or Brees in the playoffs, they can win anywhere.

vCash
    Ehhh... San Francisco doesn't scare me one ounce if we're at home. Kaepernick has shown he can't perform against a top secondary, and then add in the fact that we have such a crucial home field advantage, I think we're completely fine facing them a third time. I get what you mean though.

I just don't want to face Rodgers or Brees in the playoffs, they can win anywhere.
    Drew Brees is 0-3 in road playoff games.

As for who Seahawks fans should be rooting for this Sunday, it's got to be the Saints. Like you said earlier, a San Fran loss all but solidifies the West for Seattle...effectively guaranteeing them (at minimum) the #2 seed in the playoffs. If the Saints lose at home, sure it gives the Seahawks a better chance at that coveted #1 seed, however, it also keeps the door open for San Francisco to win the West. Hawk fans rooting for the 9ers are being greedy.

vCash
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Miami has a better D than the Chargers crappy D with injuries to all main starters, including no secondary. The Chargers O without #1/#2 WR’s a patchwork o-line etc. is still better than the Dolphins O. Main difference; we have a real QB.

By the Numbers

For the year, the Chargers rank seventh in total offense (395.4 yards per game), fourth in passing (288.7 ypg), 19th in rushing (106.8 ypg) and 16th in points (23.6). The Dolphins rank 30th in total offense (303.9 ypg), 21st in passing (216.9 ypg), 25th in rushing (87.0 ypg) and 20th in points (21.4)

Defensively, the Bolts rank 29th in total defense (394.1 ypg), 28th in passing (279.6 ypg), 20th in rushing (114.6 ypg) and 13th in points allowed (22.4). Miami ranks 20th in total defense (357.1 ypg), 16th in passing (238.0 ypg), 25th in rushing (119.1 ypg) and 14th in points allowed (23.2).

Some interesting milestones/ facts for those who like to know;

Antonio Gates is 67 yards away from 9,000 career receiving yards and could reach that mark in fewer games than any tight end in NFL history. Gates will play in his 157th career game on Sunday. Dallas’ Jason Witten (160 games) and Atlanta’s Tony Gonzalez (163) are currently the two fastest.

Philip Rivers has three games this season in which he’s completed at least 20 passes and 80 percent of his pass attempts. Brett Favre (2009) and Drew Brees (2011) are the only other quarterbacks in NFL history to do so three times in a season. If Rivers does it again in 2013, it will set a new NFL single-season record.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast