Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Is anyone checking PSD and/or ESPN on the regular hoping to find...

BREAKING NEWS: Mike D'antoni has been fired as the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers! Bob, what's the latest out of the Lakers camp and what exactly lead to D'antoni's firing?

vCash
    Every waking minute. Actually,a t this point, I don't care. He may as well stay on and maybe we can get a good chance at the lottery picks. Then we pour scalding hot water over the lakers in 2014 and rinse away almost everything.

vCash
    They will let him finish out the season. Wasn't a whole of expectations this year anyway.

vCash
    i doubt he gets fired this season... i think we're lottery bound..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    No point in firing him now, we wouldn't win the championship this year even with a prime Phil coaching us. The FO isn't going to sink more money into a lost season by paying D'Antoni to go away and hiring a new coach.

EDIT: Then again, they are idiots.

vCash
    The guys who were signed this season were pretty much for D'Antoni and his system. I wouldn't check to see if he has been fired anymore. I don't think the Lakers would have signed the likes of Shawne Williams if it weren't for Dantoni.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneM3 View Post
    Every waking minute. Actually,a t this point, I don't care. He may as well stay on and maybe we can get a good chance at the lottery picks. Then we pour scalding hot water over the lakers in 2014 and rinse away almost everything.
    It's a bad idea to rinse away everything, we have one of the best bench units in the league it's the starters that are the problem.

vCash
    I check to see if Nash has announced his retirement and is at the podium with his retirement speech...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigr Moves03:27395738
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneM3 View Post
    It's a bad idea to rinse away everything, we have one of the best bench units in the league it's the starters that are the problem.
    I agree we have something to work with when it comes to the bench but aren't most of these guys on a 1 year deal?
    Chances are other teams may offer better deals to them next season seeing how well some are playing. Might be tough to keep them together.

vCash
    I don't think it will happen during the season, unless the Lakers are 16-50 at some point. I get the feeling that the FO has either George Karl or Byron Scott waiting in the wings. I don't think it's a coincidence that B. Scott is doing Lakers TV this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Mike D'antoni has been fired as the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers! Bob, what's the latest out of the Lakers camp and what exactly lead to D'antoni's firing?
    No not checking for that but I did see a tweet from Sam aimico don't if I spelled his last name right, but he said Mitch is looking to trade for a point guard soon. I don't know who the Lakers get pissy drunk to give up a pg that's worth a damn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    No point in firing him now, we wouldn't win the championship this year even with a prime Phil coaching us. The FO isn't going to sink more money into a lost season by paying D'Antoni to go away and hiring a new coach.

EDIT: Then again, they are idiots.
    Well said..

vCash
    Xavier, Wesley Johnson and JHill are the only guys to keep beyond this season. Blake and Kaman a maybe (on the cheap that is). Everyone else following this season has got to go!

Rebuild is the way to go.

Tank For Wiggins.

Fire D'Antoni.

Kill Jim Buss.

vCash
    They will not fire him,we are not contender anyway and they spent too much money already in coaching staff. Maybe we can take a high pick after this season,so enjoy this season for what it is and think we're rebuilding starting with the chemistry for potential bench and role players of next years.

vCash
    And I'd take Parker or Randle,not Wiggins,he's just raw for now even if he's amazing anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast