Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    vCash
    1500

    Is anyone checking PSD and/or ESPN on the regular hoping to find...

    BREAKING NEWS: Mike D'antoni has been fired as the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers! Bob, what's the latest out of the Lakers camp and what exactly lead to D'antoni's firing?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    363
    vCash
    1500
    Every waking minute. Actually,a t this point, I don't care. He may as well stay on and maybe we can get a good chance at the lottery picks. Then we pour scalding hot water over the lakers in 2014 and rinse away almost everything.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,506
    vCash
    1500
    They will let him finish out the season. Wasn't a whole of expectations this year anyway.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    i doubt he gets fired this season... i think we're lottery bound..







    PLAN B



    SIM LEAGUE NETS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,856
    vCash
    1500
    No point in firing him now, we wouldn't win the championship this year even with a prime Phil coaching us. The FO isn't going to sink more money into a lost season by paying D'Antoni to go away and hiring a new coach.

    EDIT: Then again, they are idiots.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,506
    vCash
    1500
    The guys who were signed this season were pretty much for D'Antoni and his system. I wouldn't check to see if he has been fired anymore. I don't think the Lakers would have signed the likes of Shawne Williams if it weren't for Dantoni.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneM3 View Post
    Every waking minute. Actually,a t this point, I don't care. He may as well stay on and maybe we can get a good chance at the lottery picks. Then we pour scalding hot water over the lakers in 2014 and rinse away almost everything.
    It's a bad idea to rinse away everything, we have one of the best bench units in the league it's the starters that are the problem.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,615
    vCash
    1500
    I check to see if Nash has announced his retirement and is at the podium with his retirement speech...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,506
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigr Moves03:27395738
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneM3 View Post
    Every waking minute. Actually,a t this point, I don't care. He may as well stay on and maybe we can get a good chance at the lottery picks. Then we pour scalding hot water over the lakers in 2014 and rinse away almost everything.
    It's a bad idea to rinse away everything, we have one of the best bench units in the league it's the starters that are the problem.
    I agree we have something to work with when it comes to the bench but aren't most of these guys on a 1 year deal?
    Chances are other teams may offer better deals to them next season seeing how well some are playing. Might be tough to keep them together.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    143
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think it will happen during the season, unless the Lakers are 16-50 at some point. I get the feeling that the FO has either George Karl or Byron Scott waiting in the wings. I don't think it's a coincidence that B. Scott is doing Lakers TV this season.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    365
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Mike D'antoni has been fired as the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers! Bob, what's the latest out of the Lakers camp and what exactly lead to D'antoni's firing?
    No not checking for that but I did see a tweet from Sam aimico don't if I spelled his last name right, but he said Mitch is looking to trade for a point guard soon. I don't know who the Lakers get pissy drunk to give up a pg that's worth a damn

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,402
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    No point in firing him now, we wouldn't win the championship this year even with a prime Phil coaching us. The FO isn't going to sink more money into a lost season by paying D'Antoni to go away and hiring a new coach.

    EDIT: Then again, they are idiots.
    Well said..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,238
    vCash
    1500
    Xavier, Wesley Johnson and JHill are the only guys to keep beyond this season. Blake and Kaman a maybe (on the cheap that is). Everyone else following this season has got to go!

    Rebuild is the way to go.

    Tank For Wiggins.

    Fire D'Antoni.

    Kill Jim Buss.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    vCash
    1700
    They will not fire him,we are not contender anyway and they spent too much money already in coaching staff. Maybe we can take a high pick after this season,so enjoy this season for what it is and think we're rebuilding starting with the chemistry for potential bench and role players of next years.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    vCash
    1700
    And I'd take Parker or Randle,not Wiggins,he's just raw for now even if he's amazing anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •