Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Chiefs' WR Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding and possessing marijuana.

Riverside police arrested Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe late Sunday for allegedly speeding and possessing more than 10 grams of marijuana.

An officer spotted Bowe’s 2011 Audi A8 traveling 48 mph in a 35 mph zone shortly before midnight at West Platte Road and Northwest Business Park, police said. The officer stopped it at West Platte Road and Riverside Street.

While speaking to Bowe, the officer detected what he suspected was a strong marijuana odor coming from inside the Audi, police said. The officer had Bowe and two passengers get out of the vehicle before seeing if his K-9 would alert on anything in the vehicle during a check for illegal substances.

The officer arrested Bowe after finding a black bag holding Bowe’s wallet and two containers of what the officer suspected to be marijuana. One container had 6.6 grams of the substance in it and the second had 3.8 grams.

The police dog also alerted the officer to a black backpack. Inside, the officer found 4.2 grams of suspected marijuana. One of Bowe’s passengers, George A. Thompson, said the backpack belonged to him, police said. During a search of Thompson, police also found two-hand rolled cigarettes, containing 2.2 grams of suspected marijuana, police said.

Bowe and Thompson were taken to the Riverside Police Department. Bowe was cited for speeding and possession of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $750. Thompson was cited for possession. His bond was set at $500.

The car’s other passenger, who was not charged, posted bond for both men. They are scheduled to appear in municipal court Dec. 18, police said.

The arrest occurred on the Chiefs bye weekend. The team has a prime-time showdown this Sunday night against the division rival Bronocs in Denver.
    In 2009, Bowe was suspended for four games for violating NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

A Chiefs spokesman said Tuesday: "We are aware of the situation but won't have any other comment at this time."

The chiefs said Bowe was unavailable for comment. The team practices Wednesday and players are scheduled to speak to reporters then.
    http://www.kansascity.com/2013/11/12...#storylink=cpy

Doesn't he realize that he'll be in Colorado this Sunday, not this past Sunday?

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash

Why risk speeding when you have weed in the car?

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Why not just wait until the off-season to get stoned?
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    I don't care if players smoke pot.

vCash
    Best joke I've heard today... well, at least now Alex Smith knows where to find him.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Chance he gets cut? Andy isn't one to play around.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Chance he gets cut?...
    No chance at all.

vCash
    Oh drugs... What a ****ed up thing.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

Why risk speeding when you have weed in the car?
    why smoke pot when it could lead to a 4 game suspension?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Weed is tight

vCash
    Lol
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

Chiefs' WR Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding and possessing marijuana.

Don't speed when you are holding. C'mon man

vCash
    Just legalize the thing nationwide already!!!

vCash
    I always seemed to slow down when I was high? Only did it a few times, wasn't my thang. I was crispy without it.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    As Homer might say, Bowe!
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast