Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

cowboys working out safety Michael Huff

Good news here. Clearly he's an upgrade over what we have. Hopefully it works out.

vCash
    Hopefully Wilcox will not be out long because he is better than Huff, but Huff is better than Heath who is just horrible
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash

cowboys working out safety Michael Huff

The angle I take on this possible signing is addressing two areas. Wilcox and Huff at the safety spots and move Church up to the line as WLB.

vCash
    If the Ravens cut him and he was still available a month later he must be washed up. Wilcox is better anyway. I've never heard of using church as a LB but maybe that could work as a short term solution.

vCash
    Why not work out any LBs. Are they content with Sims and Carter and possibly Bozworth or Lawrence for two games? Cuz I'm not.

vCash
    I also noticed Ed Reed was released today (or is going to be soon). He might be someone we look at. I think I might like Huff better because of his age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    I also noticed Ed Reed was released today (or is going to be soon). He might be someone we look at. I think I might like Huff better because of his age.
    I am all for ed reed for the rest of the season. Wilcox and church are going to be our safeties for the future. Even though reed is nowhere near what he used to be, i bet he can teach them a thing or two. Besides, i believe he can fill in nicely for wilcox while he is out. Low risk signing that makes tons of sense if you ask me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I am all for ed reed for the rest of the season. Wilcox and church are going to be our safeties for the future. Even though reed is nowhere near what he used to be, i bet he can teach them a thing or two. Besides, i believe he can fill in nicely for wilcox while he is out. Low risk signing that makes tons of sense if you ask me.
    Ed reed for rest of the year? Your joking right?? You do Dallas has no money right? You do know that if Dallas is going to sign somebody they have to produce on the field? You do know ed reed cant even make it on the field right? You do know ed reed is 35 right? He couldn't even beat out heath because hes so horrible...do you even watch football? Come on man!!!

vCash
    Devonte will be starting at one of the LBS spot next game

vCash
    ^ we have a chi sighting again ha
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    ^ we have a chi sighting again ha
    Ill tell you like I tell everyone else...I aint never going away. 1 reason I love the cowboys and love discussing them. 2nd reason, I love proving people like you wrong and I love seeing guys like you get all butthurt because they cant handle the truth about the Cowboys not being a good football team. Yep, chi siting, I'm not hiding...ill be back with a new name later tonight..take off your blinders buddyboy
    Last edited by hippy; 11-12-2013 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hippy View Post
    Ill tell you like I tell everyone else...I aint never going away. 1 reason I love the cowboys and love discussing them. 2nd reason, I love proving people like you wrong and I love seeing guys like you get all butthurt because they cant handle the truth about the Cowboys not being a good football team. Yep, chi siting, I'm not hiding...ill be back with a new name later tonight..take off your blinders buddyboy
    and I'll be waiting...going for a record on perma-bans on names? please, for the love of God, spend time with your blow-up wife instead of in here....

vCash
    Proving me wrong? Hm i proved you wrong, so wrong that you created a new name.

Someone needs to ban your ip address already. Youre so annoying
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Proving me wrong? Hm i proved you wrong, so wrong that you created a new name.

Someone needs to ban your ip address already. Youre so annoying

he is a child, thus the name Chi apparently....he likes to hold his breath and make things up (like his company, his wife, his kid, etc.)...I actually laughed when he was saying in one post in another thread (he said it about 10 times) that if they win against NO, they will win out...they get beaten badly and then he says how they aren't going to win again....a classic example of a split personality...truly pathetic, I say prayers for him to grow up and stay away so that he won't be so obsessed...his lies are truly astounding that I can't believe one word he says....I mean it when I say that everyone should automatically ignore him...if he has no one to talk to, then his comments will go unread...perhaps he will finally go away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    he is a child, thus the name Chi apparently....he likes to hold his breath and make things up (like his company, his wife, his kid, etc.)...I actually laughed when he was saying in one post in another thread (he said it about 10 times) that if they win against NO, they will win out...they get beaten badly and then he says how they aren't going to win again....a classic example of a split personality...truly pathetic, I say prayers for him to grow up and stay away so that he won't be so obsessed...his lies are truly astounding that I can't believe one word he says....I mean it when I say that everyone should automatically ignore him...if he has no one to talk to, then his comments will go unread...perhaps he will finally go away
    i completely agree with everything you just said, especially the lies.
    he was soo "offended" when i said he (MIGHT) or (MIGHT NOT) have everything he says he has. Like very defensive.
    doubt he'll go away because he seriously wasnt given any attention as a nchild so he's going to try and seek it elsewhere
    Mark Teixeira #25

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast