Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Los Angeles Lakers (4-5) @ Denver Nuggets (2-4) 11/13 9:00 PM ET

(4-5) Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets (2-4)

Wednesday, November 13th
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Los Angeles Lakers Starters

Steve Blake-Jodie Meeks-Nick Young-Pau Gasol-Chris Kaman

Lakers Reserves

Jordan Farmar-Steve Nash-Kobe Bryant-Xavier Henry-Wesley Johnson-Shawne Williams-Ryan Kelly-Elias Harris-Jordan Hill-Robert Sacre

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Randy Foye - Jordan Hamilton - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Wilson Chandler - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-13-2013 at 10:44 AM.

vCash
    3-4 sure would sound better than 2-5.

I'm hoping the team can stay somewhat close to the playoff race until reinforcements arrive when healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    3-4 sure would sound better than 2-5.

I'm hoping the team can stay somewhat close to the playoff race until reinforcements arrive when healthy.
    Always a pleasure to see you around Sly

Yea, it's pretty bleak around Nuggs nation these days...still look completely lost out there but I guess that's why they call it growing pains...sometimes more pain than growing.

Good news is though that Ill Will is going to, hopefully, make his debut against the Lakers tomorrow. He seems to be a perfect fit for what Shaw wants to do...and the lakers are going to be playing us on the second night of a back to back...so we kinda have to win that.

vCash
    If Chandler doesn't play, Nick Young will probably light us up for 40. Randolph (who has shown some good signs) and Hamilton are huge negatives at the defensive end - and Young did torch us in the pre-season….

I must confess, I've pretty much put a line through this season. If Chandler comes back fit and healthy and plays well, I say take advantage of any trade value and cash in. TBH, the same probably applies to Manimal.

I'd rather see this team "develop" by giving the young kids time to grow and develop (like Utah is doing) than trying to sneak in for 8th spot and be cannon fodder in the first round.

vCash
    utah is building a team of losers. will take more than wiggins to save them

vCash
    what young kids need time to grow?

only Q isnt getting minutes, and its obvious shaw doesnt think he's ready

vCash
    We're not that bad. The results may indicate it, yes, but most of the games were competitive and there was always a chance to win. We blew it, it's our fault. Shaw is a good coach, but almost everything went wrong for him in his first months as hc.

With Chandler back healthy, I feel a lot more comfortable at SF. Randolph is just awful as SF, Hamilton seems a little bit off defensively. Lakers on back-to-back, must win at home. No question. 3-4 and another home game against the T-Wolves ahead of us.

vCash
    ^ I don't share your optimism. But we'll see. Very interested in how Chandler will go.

vCash
    With McGee out...we could experiment a little with Quincy Miller down low. He looked half-way decent playing the post at summer league. He's still going to get owned..but ****..the guy's got good length that can contest shots down low.

But, out of everyone, Quincy is the one guy Shaw doesn't want to play. Trying to build him up like Paul george, I suppose.

Probably going to see a lot of Ill will playing the post..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kendrick View Post
    We're not that bad. The results may indicate it, yes, but most of the games were competitive and there was always a chance to win. We blew it, it's our fault. Shaw is a good coach, but almost everything went wrong for him in his first months as hc.

With Chandler back healthy, I feel a lot more comfortable at SF. Randolph is just awful as SF, Hamilton seems a little bit off defensively. Lakers on back-to-back, must win at home. No question. 3-4 and another home game against the T-Wolves ahead of us.
    You're right, in terms of being competitive...we've been good. Granted, it's not against overall quality opponents..but we've had good chances to win every game. We were all hoping we would take care of business early on before we start grinding them out..but alas..we're grinding out in every game. Maybe that might be a positive down the line?? But this process sure isn't all too pretty at the moment.

Very eager to see how Ill will plays in this system. Lets not forget last year as a starting forward (or just starting in general) he averaged 18.9 points, 5.6 rebs, .462 3 point% (on a 4.9 average attempting), on a .525 FG% (14.8 Field goals attempted average). That was in 8 games with about 30.5 minutes played.

The guy can be very productive starting. As long as he is consistent with his slashing, I'll live with his innate ability to put up some of the most difficult mid range jumpers (you know they are coming).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Always a pleasure to see you around Sly

Yea, it's pretty bleak around Nuggs nation these days...still look completely lost out there but I guess that's why they call it growing pains...sometimes more pain than growing.

Good news is though that Ill Will is going to, hopefully, make his debut against the Lakers tomorrow. He seems to be a perfect fit for what Shaw wants to do...and the lakers are going to be playing us on the second night of a back to back...so we kinda have to win that.
    Thanks dude. I always feel welcome here.

You are right. Having Chandler back is big for the team. Hopefully that will help settle them.

The good news is that its still early in the season. My Rangers started 2-6 in their first 8 while getting blown out but then went 6-2 in their next 8. If they can turn things around so can the Nuggets. The team needs Ty, Farried, Wilson, Gallo, and Nate all healthy and playing at the top of their games. If they get that then they will be a playoff team again. I'm mostly worried about how long Gallo's knee will take to recover for obvious reasons.

vCash
    Mozzy taking a page out of McGee's book of having a defensive 3 second..

vCash
    But off to a good start thus far...even though we started off slow..

vCash
    Nice move Dre down low..pure old school post play.

vCash
    awwww....got to finish that Mozzy!! go to tfinish that..

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast