Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

KCP vs Bynum (playing time)

Who would you rather see get the fourth guard minutes Bynum or KCP?

vCash
    KCP very easily in my opinion. He's a shut down defender and can add the three point shot to our offense. Will is a nice spark plug and that's it.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Kcp

vCash
    Honestly, our guard rotation needs to have Billups out of it. Jennings and KCP start, Bynum can come in for Jennings, then stuckey for KCP. And rotate with that. Billups' minutes are the issue, not Bynum

vCash
    I agree 100% billups is a liability esp at this stage of his career & not to mention its ironic we won the games when kcp played

Quote Originally Posted by Deception:27393040
    Honestly, our guard rotation needs to have Billups out of it. Jennings and KCP start, Bynum can come in for Jennings, then stuckey for KCP. And rotate with that. Billups' minutes are the issue, not Bynum

vCash
    I feel like the only person who doesn't think Bynum has been that bad this year

I'd like to see Pope get more minutes but at the expense of Stuckey and/or Billups, not Bynum

vCash
    Kcp.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    KCP... I don't think Bynum should be a rotational player on this team. Give him 5 MPG in garbage time if it happens, ask Chauncey to politely retire, and have Stuckey come off the bench.

KCP should be playing 30 MPG.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    KCP... I don't think Bynum should be a rotational player on this team. Give him 5 MPG in garbage time if it happens, ask Chauncey to politely retire, and have Stuckey come off the bench.

KCP should be playing 30 MPG.
    I agree with you. Although, I think KCP should should play closer to 25 minutes per(let Stuckey play enough to see what we can get for him by the deadline).
    KCP: 26mins
    Stuckey: 22mins

vCash
    All you kcp fans get your prayers answered at least for tonight's game. I can't wait to see how he shoots from deep. Go Detroit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    I agree with you. Although, I think KCP should should play closer to 25 minutes per(let Stuckey play enough to see what we can get for him by the deadline).
    KCP: 26mins
    Stuckey: 22mins
    I like that idea too. Billups has played decent, but I hate to see any of the other guards cut to make room for him. I don't know if Joe signed Bynum before he knew he was going to sign Chauncey but its annoying how we always seem to have a logjam at one position. Hopefully KCP gets more minutes and/or we have a chance to move Rodney at the deadline to clear some of that up.