0 0%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 11: Giants 27, Packers 13

Week 11

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If Skelton or Flynn get brought in, it would be for the backup role IMO. Tolzien did not do that bad. He made some rookie mistakes, but he could be the real deal. He will be better prepared for this game as he will get the reps with the 1st team. Huge mistake to bring in Skelton to be the starter. They are way better off with the rookie.

On the defensive side, BJ Raji is a concern. He is a monster in the middle, right where our biggest struggles are on the OL. Matthews is playing with a cast, so who knows how effective he will be. Their secondary is weak, and Tramon Williams and Sam Shields are just not creating turnovers. The team has 3 total INTs. It used to be that the team played a high risk/high reward style where they allowed a ton of yards, but created a lot of turnovers. That hasn't been the case this year.

The Giants have a chance, but they need to contain Tolzien and get to him. They also need to stop Eddie Lacy. If they do that, we will win. I am concerned about BJ and the boys in the middle collapsing the pocket and forcing Eli to make mistakes.

23-17 Giants

I miss our dominating D.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Green Bay just loss two games in a row so they will definitely be UP for this game...they will be ready to play.

I didn't enjoy watching the Raiders game...we looked terrible coming off the bye. But if we want to go to the playoffs we must win the next two home games.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    No excuses for not beating a Rodgers-less Packers team. A win the next two weeks against the Packers and Cowgirls(who the Saints just spanked) coupled with the Redskins beating the Eagles this week and we are in 1st place come week 12.

vCash

Week 11: Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6) 11/17 4:25pm EST on FOX

Flynn or otherwise we can't lose this game without Rodgers

vCash
    Is it weird that I feel LESS confident with Rodgers out? Just seems like the bigger and harder the challenge the more we step up and Fewell's big nickel scheme has done a good job against Rodgers in the past.

....also, no more discount double-check jokes.

vCash
    Get the win anyway you can!!!
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Is it weird that I feel LESS confident with Rodgers out? Just seems like the bigger and harder the challenge the more we step up and Fewell's big nickel scheme has done a good job against Rodgers in the past.

....also, no more discount double-check jokes.
    no it's not weird. Back up qbs scare me. I still have Vince young nightmares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    no it's not weird. Back up qbs scare me. I still have Vince young nightmares
    Vince Young is one thing. At least he was a starter at one point in his career. It also wasn't the first time that he beat the Giants either.

However, in 2011 we got gang-banged by the duo of Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie freaking Whitehurst. Now that should give everyone nightmares.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    I get where you guys are coming from, but I have faith in this defense as long as the offense can give them some first downs and let them rest.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Vince Young is one thing. At least he was a starter at one point in his career. It also wasn't the first time that he beat the Giants either.

However, in 2011 we got gang-banged by the duo of Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie freaking Whitehurst. Now that should give everyone nightmares.
    More than the Kitna lead Cowboys? Home game for us too.

vCash

Week 11: Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6) 11/17 4:25pm EST on FOX

Kitna was a borderline starting talent at least. I forgot whitehurst. That's the worst

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I get where you guys are coming from, but I have faith in this defense as long as the offense can give them some first downs and let them rest.
    First downs and red zone scoring is what we've begged for all season. Not a lot of faith in that, but with a legit run game, it should open things up a little more.

vCash
    Packers place Wallace on IR to make room for Flynn

Posted by Darin Gantt on November 12, 2013, 5:21 PM EST

Seneca Wallace wasn’t able to finish Sunday’s game, and now his season is finished because of a groin injury.

To make room for the signing of quarterback Matt Flynn, the Packers announced they had placed Wallace on injured reserve.

Wallace played in two games, with one start in relief of injured starter Aaron Rodgers. He had been cut by the 49ers and Saints earlier this year.

That leave Scott Tolzien to start Sunday, with Flynn backing up, amid reports they could still look at John Skelton.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oom-for-flynn/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast