Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Detroit 2-3 @ Portland 4-2

at

TV: FSD, CSNW

Mon, Nov 11 10:00 PM

vCash
    Watch for Lillard to end this game with a statement. Not to others but to himself. I sure he said to himself "I happy for the W but that won't happen again!"
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Let's beat the Pistons, Revenge ourselves against the Suns, and prove to the world we up and coming by going on the road and beating the Raptors. All games we should win! 10 games in if we are 8-2 or 7-3 then I'm going to count this as a good sign for this season. I will be a little disappointed if we stumble enough to lose a couple games and are sitting at 6-4 (that's not good enough).
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    I was a little concerned until Lillard was terrible on the road and we still won comfortably. Would not have been that way last season. Really a complete team and much better then people think. Last year even at 20-15 we had a negative point differential, Lopez and the bench are huge.

vCash
    Blazers execution for most of the 2nd quarter has been really bad. Aldridge hasn't been in because he has 2 fouls. Defense isn't getting back, and is slacking off. And then on offense Lillard isn't creating much, and some other guys are air balling shots. It would be a lot worse but Mo Williams has been hot.

vCash
    Portland took a time out, put in aldridge and freeland and took out lopez and trob the look much better.

vCash
    If Mo Williams didn't make so many ridiculous turn overs he would be a good player. As is, he is still a decent back up.

vCash
    Solid win. Get's us to 5-2 on the year.

Lopez with a nice 17 points and 10 rebounds against Pistons front line is something.

LMA had 14 rebounds Saturday and 12 tonight, if he can keep it up and finally be a semi dominant rebounder then he should have smooth sailing to another all-star game.

vCash
    Couple points I enjoyed about the game:

Lillard didn't stay cold for long (I knew he would come to play--of course everyone could have predicted this because of Lillards work effort)
    Lopez's back to back double-doubles....great job!
    Wright---Ice cold off the bench and getting it done every night it seems. (Sleeper pick that not many talk about but that move is as big as Lopez and Mo)
    Mo still a headache but believe it on the other bench the coach is screaming at his own players about guarding Mo more than this forum hates on him (if that makes sense)
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    I am liking how Batum currently has the second highest assist numbers for a SF in the league.