vCash

sean lee

Expected to miss 3-4 weeks....

Wow
    Mark Teixeira #25
    GAMESPLAYED- 90
    R- 47H-76 HR-20 RBI-53 BB-44SO-71AVG-.235 OBP-.333 SLG-.446

vCash
    Better than the rest of the year guy...plus it dnt matter..sean lee is no savior for this defense...they've been pathetic all year. The offense has been pathetic since the denver game. Dallas might not win another game. Yes, they are that bad!

vCash
    We are in week 11 ..3-4 weeks pretty much is the rest of the year when youre in a race for the division.

Now youre completely overreacting
    Mark Teixeira #25
    GAMESPLAYED- 90

vCash
    need him back for @ CHI on MNF.

vCash

sean lee

I agree. We're playing 2 depleted teams back to back. Win those two and we're ready for Chicago.

vCash
    Durant also out 3-4 weeks

Wow no linebackers
    Mark Teixeira #25
    GAMESPLAYED- 90

vCash
    Theyll pick some up off the streets and you guys will continue to predict wins for this team...I used to be a blind fan, but ive woken up...this whole organization is pathetic...they are all talk, no walk

vCash
    I assume we will sign some bum off the streets.. I think we should move Carter to MLB until Lee comes back but in the mean time I think we lose every game lee is not playing
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I assume we will sign some bum off the streets.. I think we should move Carter to MLB until Lee comes back but in the mean time I think we lose every game lee is not playing
    agree with moving carter to mlb.

----------

we are what we are. a .500 team. nothing more, nothing less. and we will be playing about the same the next couple weeks, so we can compete with them. after the bye, hopefully we will have hatcher back ( the best player on our line this year) and maybe, for the first time all year, a completely healthy claiborne. wilcox should be back to. maybe even austin, at 100%....

honestly, this team, has a major flaw, that im not sure we can overcome. we cant stay healthy. tons, and tons of talent, that can compete with anyone. but cant stay healthy. that is a HUGE HUGE COMPONENT.
    doesnt matter how good this team is, they cant stay on the field. the coach, gm, have to be held accountable for that . not putting enough stock into durability.

vCash
    Sean Lee is made of glass... great when healthy but he does all he can for this D... I cant take watchin this d give up first down after first down and 600 yards a game... it is truly pathetic

vCash

sean lee

Agree with Blacknell and Rawz on Carter being the mike.

The problem we're having is our approach on offense. We need to come out and play to our strengths and force the opposition to adjust to us.

Our approach on both sides of the ball is soft and there is no level of aggression. The counter puncher mentality will never win you the ultimate prize. We need to throw some shots if our own like we did a Denver on offense and be aggressive and man up like we did vs Washington and Philly.

vCash
    trade this guy. cant even stay on the field.