Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

We have the worst OC/DC combo in the NFL

I don't know if i'm the only one who notices this or what but our OC and DC both suck and are probably in the bottom 3 if not the worst. Kiffin couldn't stop college offenses and now he can't stop NFL offense. I don't care what he did in 2001 that was the past he sucks in 2013. This Cover 2 crap is horrible and is getting worse every week instead of better. Why pay a corner 50 million to play cover 2? Just go find a 6'2 corner and he can be a shutdown guy in cover 2 doesn't take real cover skills.

Why does Kiffin refuse to adjust at all during the games? He rushes 4 everytime and they never get to the QB and in return we get burnt for first downs all game long. My gosh throw a blitz in every once in awhile or try a double team.

Bill Callahan- the most uncreative play caller I have seen since jason garrett. Why are we running the west coast style offense? Its not working for us and kills to many drives and loses momentum of the game. WHy go draft a speedy WR if you only plan on throwing 5 yard routes and never go deep? The offense has took Witten and Bryant both out because we bottle ourselves up, why doesn't the OC see this? Once again why pay 100mil for a game manager WC style QB? Nearly any Qb can play in the WC system, Romo is a gunslinger and we need to let him fire away screw this lets just try to protect the ball because the offense is stalling.

Why draft Escobar? Just Why? The guy sucks, can't block, too slow, there is no need for him at all. The two TE sets don't work for us our WR's are better than our TE's so give DEZ the dang ball. Miles Austin needs to just get an atificial hamstring
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Agreed...gonna be a long two weeks

vCash
    Yep, dallas is done...they are pathetic from top to bottom

vCash
    Kiffin got blown out with USC, but so many people were jumping threw the roof when Jerry brought him in. They assumed that Kiffin would recreate his Tampa glory days over a decade later.

There's a reason why he was coaching in college, but because his name was once popular so many people thought we were super bowl bound.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    Kiffin got blown out with USC, but so many people were jumping threw the roof when Jerry brought him in. They assumed that Kiffin would recreate his Tampa glory days over a decade later.

There's a reason why he was coaching in college, but because his name was once popular so many people thought we were super bowl bound.
    disagree. kiffin was only in college because he wanted to coach with his son.

IMO, the reason for the horrible play is the talent, not the coach, in terms of the defense.

Last year, everyone was calling Rob Ryan horrible, and saying how bad he was. now look at him in new orleans. we have guys that wouldnt even make the jaguers scout team starting on this team. I think if you have to hold anyone accountable, it is jerry for not making durability more of a concern when drafting and signing players. theres only so much you can do with 3 defensive lineman that didnt even play in the nfl last year, werent in training camp, and pretty much suck. i mean, who was the guy starting next to church last night? does anyone know? heath? wtf...
    how many times was a guy in a position to make a play, but got burned, or juked, or just missed the tackle... thats not coaching. thats subpar talent, and guys not doing there job..
    im not a fan of callahan's play calling. not at all. i liked garretts allot better. the only concern i had with garrett was way to often he didnt get the play to the qb in time, and resulted in alot of delay of games or rushed snaps.

im just all out dissappointed, and disgusted... the losses are hurting allot less..... and thats troubling.. its almost getting to the point were its expected... im dying in the inside guys...

vCash
    I hate to say this but jg might actually be a better play caller than Callahan.

Every year we try to figure out what's wrong with this team. All I know is that our defense is horrendous. Qbs must look forward to playing us. All of these moves are Jerry's. God I miss jimmy Johnson.

vCash
    I wouldn't say the defense lacks talent, its more of play calling. With Rob here last year he refused to blitz especially playing rushing Qb's. bThis year we don't adjust the coverage at all, we stay in the same defense all games and QB's are picking it apart. Also we have no safeties who can cover and that hurts us as well
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Kiffin runs more "show blitz" formations than I ever seen...this defense is so predicatable that even I can coach a team to put up 300yds...I honestly don't know what could be done..its a combination of bad players and bad coaching
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    disagree. kiffin was only in college because he wanted to coach with his son.

IMO, the reason for the horrible play is the talent, not the coach, in terms of the defense.

Last year, everyone was calling Rob Ryan horrible, and saying how bad he was. now look at him in new orleans. we have guys that wouldnt even make the jaguers scout team starting on this team. I think if you have to hold anyone accountable, it is jerry for not making durability more of a concern when drafting and signing players. theres only so much you can do with 3 defensive lineman that didnt even play in the nfl last year, werent in training camp, and pretty much suck. i mean, who was the guy starting next to church last night? does anyone know? heath? wtf...
    how many times was a guy in a position to make a play, but got burned, or juked, or just missed the tackle... thats not coaching. thats subpar talent, and guys not doing there job..
    im not a fan of callahan's play calling. not at all. i liked garretts allot better. the only concern i had with garrett was way to often he didnt get the play to the qb in time, and resulted in alot of delay of games or rushed snaps.

im just all out dissappointed, and disgusted... the losses are hurting allot less..... and thats troubling.. its almost getting to the point were its expected... im dying in the inside guys...
    How do you disagree with Kiffin being blown out at USC? It's not an opinion it actually happened.

Kiffin wanting to play along side his son has nothing to do with whether or not he had serious offers from the NFL. If Kiffin was so great he would have had plenty of high valued offers, but he didn't.

Rob Ryan is horrible. Just because he's doing well in NO doesn't make him a good coach. Dallas will probably win this division at either 8-8 or 9-7, but that doesn't make them a good team.

I was one of the people that was against Rob Ryan, i'll sing it loud. Still think he's a joke. Just because he's doing well in a new scheme, a new city, a new team, a new owner, new players, new schedule, new division, new fans, new stadium, etc is not a comparison to Dallas. It's impossible to use that as a comparison.

Example on theory: Jimmy Johnson won 2 SB in Dallas, but couldn't win outside of Dallas. Does that make Jimmy a bad coach? No because it was 2 entirely different situations.

You're preaching to the choir over here. I've been saying it for years that Jerry Jones is the problem with this team, but now i'm going to start blaming the fans.

If you (rhetorical) haven't realized after 18 years that Jerry Jones is a joke then those same people are naive. Stop supporting and enabling Jerry Jones. The responsibility is now on the fans. Every time you tune in, buy something, or attend a game you are supporting Jerry Jones' as GM.

We all know that Jones is a joke, but every time you put money in his wallet either directly or indirectly you are telling him "he's doing a good job".

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"