Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,544
    vCash
    1500

    Messi injured again... out for up to 8 weeks

    Messi, who is hoping to be named the world's best player for the fifth time in a row at the FIFA Ballon d'Or awards in January, sustained the injury in the first half of Sunday's Liga game against Real Betis.
    Messi called for the change after tumbling in a challenge and was replaced by Andres Iniesta in the 21st minute.
    Liga leaders Barcelona confirmed on Monday that Messi will be unavailable for between six and eight weeks as he recovers from the blow.
    A Barca statement read: "According to the club's medical services, the tests taken on Monday morning by Leo Messi have confirmed that the player has suffered a torn muscle in the femoral biceps of his left leg.
    "The approximate time he will be out is between six and eight weeks.
    "The first part of his recovery will take place in Barcelona and the second in Buenos Aires."
    The Argentina international has suffered a string of muscle problems at the start of this campaign and has struggled to reach his best form to date.
    Messi is already eight goals shy of great rival Cristiano Ronaldo, who has 16 to his name, in the Liga goalscoring charts this season.



    Basically no injuries for almost 7 years ( longest injury he had was probably 2-3 weeks ) and then since last spring he is having all kinds of injuries on different parts of the legs... i hear conspiracy theories that they are doing this so he will be fresh for the important CL matches in the spring and then for the WC in the summer... im also hearing conspiracy theories that he is getting sold in the summer so they are doing this so the fans will have it easier- selling the injury prone washed up superstar, while neymar is the man now... etc etc obviously BS... but still its getting scary

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,165
    vCash
    1500
    Tough season for Messi so far...

    I don't think there's any way they let Messi go anywere for any less than his buyout clause, which is gigantic. Even if Man City and PSG combined their wealth, there's no way they would want to put up that kind of money for any one player.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

    Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,940
    vCash
    1500
    good

    wemdont have any do or die games this upcoming 6/7 weeks.

    we need him healthy for march/april/may when the real games happen.


    he reached those months phisically waster last two years and NO cl trophy and 1 lost league was the result
    ]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyoutsider View Post
    Tough season for Messi so far...

    I don't think there's any way they let Messi go anywere for any less than his buyout clause, which is gigantic. Even if Man City and PSG combined their wealth, there's no way they would want to put up that kind of money for any one player.
    money is not the problems there are few teams that can pay over 200mil.. plus i think Adidas said if a team wants to buy him they will pay half of the price
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/fo...-1226755021926

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,376
    vCash
    2440
    adidas denied that story. messi just needs to fully recover before he comes back.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Give him that joke of an award, what was it? Balloon Derp? He basically ruined the prestige already. Give it to him and make him feel better that his fragile body is coming to an end. I hope he doesn't go to the Premier League for his sake. I actually don't want him to live the rest of his life battered and bruised.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Give him that joke of an award, what was it? Balloon Derp? He basically ruined the prestige already. Give it to him and make him feel better that his fragile body is coming to an end. I hope he doesn't go to the Premier League for his sake. I actually don't want him to live the rest of his life battered and bruised.
    Ribery is getting the award.

    And rightfully so.

    If not, yep it will be messi.

    What is clear is that a supercup and nothing else wont make the trick
    ]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Ribery is getting the award.

    And rightfully so.

    If not, yep it will be messi.

    What is clear is that a supercup and nothing else wont make the trick
    1) Barcelona needs the joke award too add to their [lack of real] legacy

    2) Not a team award.... do u understand anything

    3) Ribery? the guy who has sex with minors? the guy who has like 10 goals All year? u support raping children?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    this makes me sad. madrid basically owns Messy. Farcelona might be 10x better now. Shame that his careeer is over. This is what happens when u dont train ur body.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,376
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    this makes me sad. madrid basically owns Messy. Farcelona might be 10x better now. Shame that his careeer is over. This is what happens when u dont train ur body.
    link

    with blatter and platini, everything is possible

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    link

    with blatter and platini, everything is possible
    Why's John Walls so mad? Messi is only the best player in the game today and quite possibly ever.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

    Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,376
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post
    Why's John Walls so mad? Messi is only the best player in the game today and quite possibly ever.
    he's mad because cristina doesn't get what she wants all the time and the messiah is to blame

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,376
    vCash
    2440
    plus, JWE has a crush on messi. he cant stop talking about him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •