Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Messi injured again... out for up to 8 weeks

Messi, who is hoping to be named the world's best player for the fifth time in a row at the FIFA Ballon d'Or awards in January, sustained the injury in the first half of Sunday's Liga game against Real Betis.
    Messi called for the change after tumbling in a challenge and was replaced by Andres Iniesta in the 21st minute.
    Liga leaders Barcelona confirmed on Monday that Messi will be unavailable for between six and eight weeks as he recovers from the blow.
    A Barca statement read: "According to the club's medical services, the tests taken on Monday morning by Leo Messi have confirmed that the player has suffered a torn muscle in the femoral biceps of his left leg.
    "The approximate time he will be out is between six and eight weeks.
    "The first part of his recovery will take place in Barcelona and the second in Buenos Aires."
    The Argentina international has suffered a string of muscle problems at the start of this campaign and has struggled to reach his best form to date.
    Messi is already eight goals shy of great rival Cristiano Ronaldo, who has 16 to his name, in the Liga goalscoring charts this season.

Basically no injuries for almost 7 years ( longest injury he had was probably 2-3 weeks ) and then since last spring he is having all kinds of injuries on different parts of the legs... i hear conspiracy theories that they are doing this so he will be fresh for the important CL matches in the spring and then for the WC in the summer... im also hearing conspiracy theories that he is getting sold in the summer so they are doing this so the fans will have it easier- selling the injury prone washed up superstar, while neymar is the man now... etc etc obviously BS... but still its getting scary

vCash

vCash
    Tough season for Messi so far...

I don't think there's any way they let Messi go anywere for any less than his buyout clause, which is gigantic. Even if Man City and PSG combined their wealth, there's no way they would want to put up that kind of money for any one player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    good

wemdont have any do or die games this upcoming 6/7 weeks.

we need him healthy for march/april/may when the real games happen.

he reached those months phisically waster last two years and NO cl trophy and 1 lost league was the result
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyoutsider View Post
    Tough season for Messi so far...

I don't think there's any way they let Messi go anywere for any less than his buyout clause, which is gigantic. Even if Man City and PSG combined their wealth, there's no way they would want to put up that kind of money for any one player.
    money is not the problems there are few teams that can pay over 200mil.. plus i think Adidas said if a team wants to buy him they will pay half of the price
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/fo...-1226755021926

vCash
    adidas denied that story. messi just needs to fully recover before he comes back.

vCash
    Give him that joke of an award, what was it? Balloon Derp? He basically ruined the prestige already. Give it to him and make him feel better that his fragile body is coming to an end. I hope he doesn't go to the Premier League for his sake. I actually don't want him to live the rest of his life battered and bruised.

vCash
    Give him that joke of an award, what was it? Balloon Derp? He basically ruined the prestige already. Give it to him and make him feel better that his fragile body is coming to an end. I hope he doesn't go to the Premier League for his sake. I actually don't want him to live the rest of his life battered and bruised.
    Ribery is getting the award.

And rightfully so.

If not, yep it will be messi.

What is clear is that a supercup and nothing else wont make the trick
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Ribery is getting the award.

And rightfully so.

If not, yep it will be messi.

What is clear is that a supercup and nothing else wont make the trick
    1) Barcelona needs the joke award too add to their [lack of real] legacy

2) Not a team award.... do u understand anything

3) Ribery? the guy who has sex with minors? the guy who has like 10 goals All year? u support raping children?

vCash
    this makes me sad. madrid basically owns Messy. Farcelona might be 10x better now. Shame that his careeer is over. This is what happens when u dont train ur body.

vCash
    this makes me sad. madrid basically owns Messy. Farcelona might be 10x better now. Shame that his careeer is over. This is what happens when u dont train ur body.
    link

with blatter and platini, everything is possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    link

with blatter and platini, everything is possible
    Why's John Walls so mad? Messi is only the best player in the game today and quite possibly ever.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post
    Why's John Walls so mad? Messi is only the best player in the game today and quite possibly ever.
    he's mad because cristina doesn't get what she wants all the time and the messiah is to blame

vCash
    plus, JWE has a crush on messi. he cant stop talking about him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast