Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

So, what do we put more stock in?

This team is extremely confusing.

3 wins over 49ers, Seahawks, Broncos.

3 losses to Dolphins, Chargers, Rams.

I just don't know how to evaluate this team. The team apparently gets up for the big games, but plays like **** against the below average ones. Is the real Colts team the team that beat the 3 elite teams or the team that loses to the bad ones? Even against Houston and Oakland, the team played like ****.

I'm starting to lean toward the 'this team isn't that good' option but that's just me.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Let me ask all of you a question? If someone would have told you prior to the season that at this point Indy would have been 6-3 with the brutal schedule they faced coupled with losing the following for the year by game 7
    Reggie Wayne
    Dwayne Allen
    Vic Ballard
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Donald Thomas

Would you have believed them?

This was a ******** game but let's not lose focus on the overall work of the team despite massive injuries to the Offense.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    This team is extremely confusing.

3 wins over 49ers, Seahawks, Broncos.

3 losses to Dolphins, Chargers, Rams.

I just don't know how to evaluate this team. The team apparently gets up for the big games, but plays like **** against the below average ones. Is the real Colts team the team that beat the 3 elite teams or the team that loses to the bad ones? Even against Houston and Oakland, the team played like ****.

I'm starting to lean toward the 'this team isn't that good' option but that's just me.
    i think the problem is the coaching specifically on offense. I truly believe Hamilton takes the easy way out, sees some games as easy wins and fails to develop any game plan at all, just electing to run the ball and run vanilla plays. When that fails we get hosed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Let me ask all of you a question? If someone would have told you prior to the season that at this point Indy would have been 6-3 with the brutal schedule they faced coupled with losing the following for the year by game 7
    Reggie Wayne
    Dwayne Allen
    Vic Ballard
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    Donald Thomas

Would you have believed them?

This was a ******** game but let's not lose focus on the overall work of the team despite massive injuries to the Offense.
    I'm not jumping ship, and don't think everyone else is either....it is just we saw everything we have been complaining about since week 1 come together in one pile of a game. Bad game plan, players not ready, adjustments not made...piss poor effort on quite a few plays...and while these have been happening all year, this time the lead was too big to even think about overcoming. We got out coached, out played, out hustled, pretty much out everything'd by a team with their backup QB and 2 rookies...and gave a career day to a guy who now has 345 total receiving yards after putting 138 (on 2 catches) up on us.

vCash
    This team can't keep falling behind. Every single game they've fallen behind except for the 49ers game. Luck is good, but it's only his 2nd year, and we can't keep having him bail us out considering the amount of abuse in games he takes.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    The Rams are just a bad matchup. They have a great D-Line and we have a horrible O-Line. That's all.

vCash
    This team can't keep falling behind. Every single game they've fallen behind except for the 49ers game. Luck is good, but it's only his 2nd year, and we can't keep having him bail us out considering the amount of abuse in games he takes.
    Ummmm....isn't thismexactly what I said yesterday and what I've been saying since week 2, lol.

Some say Hamilton makes great half time adjustments. I say, like what? like putting the game in Lucks hands and throwing instead of running.? That's not a great adjustment, that's a desperate OC abandoning his gameplay out of necessity because we're down by multiple scores. That's not good coaching. It's not even adequate coaching.

vCash
    Coaching...we are too inconsistent. Hopefully, and I truly do hope, this game was the real wake up call for everyone. We need consistency the rest of the way!!!

#iubb

vCash
    You are what your record says you are. They are 6-3, not at the top of the conference but definitely in the playoffs. The fact that they've beaten three of the top teams in the league gives hope for the playoffs.

The team rushing #s and the hits on luck tell us who the line is as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Ummmm....isn't thismexactly what I said yesterday and what I've been saying since week 2, lol.

Some say Hamilton makes great half time adjustments. I say, like what? like putting the game in Lucks hands and throwing instead of running.? That's not a great adjustment, that's a desperate OC abandoning his gameplay out of necessity because we're down by multiple scores. That's not good coaching. It's not even adequate coaching.
    im agreeing with you.

<3

vCash
    im agreeing with you.
    I know bro, lol. I'm still extremely peed off and feel like I've been shouting into the wind.lol not that ranting on a board does any good lol.

It's just amazing to me that nobody, from Irsay on down thought to themselves....hmmmmm. We've got a a very young team here. We need to bring in some people with some experience and knowledge. Nope. You've got a a learning new team and surround your franchise qb and young team with a head coach OC and DC with almost no experience at those positions. Who exactly is the voice of wisdom when things go south?

Seems to me somebody should have realized it was a recipe for disaster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    I know bro, lol. I'm still extremely peed off and feel like I've been shouting into the wind.lol not that ranting on a board does any good lol.

It's just amazing to me that nobody, from Irsay on down thought to themselves....hmmmmm. We've got a a very young team here. We need to bring in some people with some experience and knowledge. Nope. You've got a a learning new team and surround your franchise qb and young team with a head coach OC and DC with almost no experience at those positions. Who exactly is the voice of wisdom when things go south?

Seems to me somebody should have realized it was a recipe for disaster
    I was calling for Norv Turner all of last offseason and during last regular season.

<3

vCash
    I was calling for Norv Turner all of last offseason and during last regular season.
    There were quite a few people that were hoping for that, and I was one of them as well. I'll admit I wasn't mad at hiring Pep, but looking back hiring someone with HC experience to assist Pagano and the offense would have been ideal.