Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

From now on call us the Allas Cowboys

Because they're's No D.
    Seriously is it the injuries or Monte?
    Opinions?

I hate montes zone scheme with our physical corners..

Someone let me know
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    hahaahha tell me you just made that up...that is pretty good.

vCash
    Honestly yeah i swear it just hit me because of "big d" lol funny sad but true
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    Oh by the way JJ is very concerned. .. about sean lee.. not the rest of the D? Smh
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    For as bad as the D is, without Lee, they are trash apparently...last year when he went down, the D collapsed...yesterday, when Lee went out, the D couldn't even stop one play...give brees credit for recognizing that no one would cover the middle of the field and that is where he attacked

something has to change over this bye week, it has to....our D sucks and it isn't any better on the other side of the ball....our coaching (or lack thereof) is a liability

vCash
    Or the Allas C-wb-ys.....because our O hasn't been that hot either (since the Denver game). Our special teams has been the best unit. Even with Lee, it looked like Brees was going on a roll... You've got to think that it might be some of the groceries that were shopped because our defenses coaches seem to do alright when they depart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Or the Allas C-wb-ys.....because our O hasn't been that hot either (since the Denver game). Our special teams has been the best unit. Even with Lee, it looked like Brees was going on a roll... You've got to think that it might be some of the groceries that were shopped because our defenses coaches seem to do alright when they depart.
    Ryan did better with his ****** groceries than Montie ( I fall asleep in the Press Box) Kiffin. Don't forget he was also a disaster at USC with above average talent. The dude's scheme was built for the NFL a decade or two ago. He cant react to the new spread schemes.

vCash
    I'm not putting blame on injuries. It's a cop out imo. In the past teams have won with injuries so it's not an excuse.

My belief is this team is not as good as the front office has marketed them to be. The front office is a joke, the coaching staff is a joke, and much of the team on the field is a joke.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Monte HAS to go. Let Marinelli take over IMO. Question is would that help, because if Lee is out an extended period of time we're probably screwed.
    I like alot of people would love to take a flyer on seymour because our dline is completely depleted. Ware is at 60%, our secondary looks flat out lost as well.
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Because they're's No D.
    Seriously is it the injuries or Monte?
    Opinions?

I hate montes zone scheme with our physical corners..

Someone let me know
    A lot of people said that about the Mavericks too. Since they always had offense but never any defense. You can say that about them now too. In fact, you could say that about all the pro sports teams in Dallas right now. The allas Mavericks, allas Cowboys, and the allas Stars.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Lol yea but there was so much expectations for the Cowboys.
    Then again who am i kidding, jerry jones always puts " high expectations " for his teams
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    Allas cowboys? Makes absolutely no sense...and werent you just calling a guy a troll because he said they werent gonna win the game. .yeah well look at what happened...dallas played horrible now your talking junk about them...your a hyprocrite. Hate people like you...I will agree though, Dallas sucks and o by the way, your "allas" cowboys statement is by far one of the most idiotic things ive ever heard..horrible try at being funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    I'm not putting blame on injuries. It's a cop out imo. In the past teams have won with injuries so it's not an excuse.

My belief is this team is not as good as the front office has marketed them to be. The front office is a joke, the coaching staff is a joke, and much of the team on the field is a joke.
    I agree totally...better watch dogging the cowboys in here because people will start calling you a troll and a redskins fan lol. Pathetic blind fans..smdh

vCash
    Makes no sense? Hm everyone else understood so whos fault is that?

And im not being a hypocrite, what i sall yesterday was sad and pathetic. Ive watched every cowboys game for the past 8 years and this was at the top of the list when it comes to worst games played. No adjustments, no urgency just letting the saints do whatever they want.

This team isnt built for Monte kiffins tampa 2 scheme. The corners we have our built for man to man physical defense and letting the line get to the qb.

Im not giving up on this team, imjust ranting about the obvious of what needs to be fixed, i still believe we can win this division but adjustments Have To be made
    Mark Teixeira #25

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Makes no sense? Hm everyone else understood so whos fault is that?

And im not being a hypocrite, what i sall yesterday was sad and pathetic. Ive watched every cowboys game for the past 8 years and this was at the top of the list when it comes to worst games played. No adjustments, no urgency just letting the saints do whatever they want.

This team isnt built for Monte kiffins tampa 2 scheme. The corners we have our built for man to man physical defense and letting the line get to the qb.

Im not giving up on this team, imjust ranting about the obvious of what needs to be fixed, i still believe we can win this division but adjustments Have To be made
    Wait a second, on saturday you were calling guys trolls for saying dallas will lose the game now you've changed your tune...your a frickin hypocrite and you owe those guys an apology for calling them trolls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast