Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

No offensive line no true wideout.

Everyone who knows football knows the game starts in the trenches. For years now our o-line have showed teams what not to do if you want to be great.
    On top of that we haven't had a real receiver since Tim Brown ,and Jerry Rice. The wideouts on our team don't get open ,or catch the ball consistently .

Nor do they block which is a big factor in our running game along with poor inconsistent run blocking from the o-line. Imo this is bigger then any issue at qb . We can get Tom Brady tomorrow he'll get sacked every play no matter who is at qb they will face the same problems no protection ,no wideouts you can count on ,no one that can draw a double team ,and no running game.

I want to know the name of the qb that could shine consistently under those conditions we need to sign him at all cost we don't even have a escape target at tight end who can make plays something key for any qb.

So my question to the nation is this what is the biggest need on our team qb ,or fixing issues at key positions that has kept us taking about the draft in Nov for years? The floor is yours.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Sign Alex Mack. Sign Hakeem nicks. Sign a TE. Resign our own guys, except McFadden. QB first, de second, og 3rd. Bpa after that. Jennings and Murray can carry the load.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    The first part of your post answered my question. Everyone blaming Pryor cant be watching the games. He has ZERO protection, Not a single receiver that can run a real route much less catch the ball. The running game is a joke. As I have said before, Pryors mobility is the only reason we don't have 50+ sacks on our QB this season. Put Magloin back there and he will be pummeled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Sign Alex Mack. Sign Hakeem nicks. Sign a TE. Resign our own guys, except McFadden. QB first, de second, og 3rd. Bpa after that. Jennings and Murray can carry the load.
    Really??? Nicks is about as durable as DMC, hasn't caught a TD since sometime last year and he is on your to do list? Hell, maybe Chaz Schillens is still available. Resign our own guys? like WHO? Moore, Streater, Ford? Like they are contributing to anything right now? WHO do we resign?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    The first part of your post answered my question. Everyone blaming Pryor cant be watching the games. He has ZERO protection, Not a single receiver that can run a real route much less catch the ball. The running game is a joke. As I have said before, Pryors mobility is the only reason we don't have 50+ sacks on our QB this season. Put Magloin back there and he will be pummeled.
    No one is blaming pryor FFS. They are just saying he isn't the answer.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Really??? Nicks is about as durable as DMC, hasn't caught a TD since sometime last year and he is on your to do list? Hell, maybe Chaz Schillens is still available.
    Yes because Maclin will be too expensive.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    No one is blaming pryor FFS. They are just saying he isn't the answer.
    Read some more posts, he is taking all the blame. With what he has available, how does anyone know if he is the answer or not?

vCash
    First of all, we have to remember that we have a significant injury in Jared Vehldeer. When I first heard that he was injured, my black heart sank. I knew then, it was gonna be a tough year.

Get him back, draft a guard in one of the first two rounds, and then sign another guard in FA and we'll have a good/great line.

The jury's still out on Pryor, though. But it definitely looked like there were opportunities for him to make some big throws and he just didn't.

vCash
    no true qb, no true rb, no true Dt. Wow. we suck. lol.

vCash
    Read some more posts, he is taking all the blame. With what he has available, how does anyone know if he is the answer or not?
    That's why it's called an opinion. How do you know he can be the guy for the next 10+ years? If your not sold and have a great QB class you take one.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Why exactly can Pryor not be both a victim and contributor to offensive woes? He and the OL/WRs are having mutually (I did not say equallly) adverse effects on one another.

vCash
    Well he does deserve a lot of blame for today's game at least. We all knew it wasn't going to be a playoff year, so know one is blaming him from keeping us from being champions this year.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006:27383455
    no true qb, no true rb, no true Dt. Wow. we suck. lol.
    Oh come on Lamar.... don't you know our defense is great ROFLMAO!

vCash
    No wideouts is secondary to no OL.

vCash
    I used to say the same thing. But it's a tiring excuse bro. I went to this Raiders Giants game and I clearly saw many times WRs were open with just enough time. Blame the wideouts and line if you like, but the lineman didn't throw that easy interception. The WRs are not responsible for poor footwork. Pryor doesn't get a pass from me any longer. I'm back to being anti-Pryor and I'm going to stay here for good.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast