Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Where the "F" is Jared Veldheer?

Eagles game Veldheer is out. Giants game Veldheer is out. I've searched the internet trying to find a recently written article discussing his ETA and not a word...Where is #68?...Anybody heard anything? Anybody? Anything?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    He might practice this week from corks chat if I can remember. Doubt they'll throw him into the fire to start next week. I'm positive he'll be starting week 12. We need him, Lucas nix is the worst oline men in the league.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Havent heard anything but this is a consequence of intense weight training.You don't want to be stressing your tissue and tendons so much and then go out and play a game that requires flexibility over strength.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    The guys rehabbing don't be surprised if he practices this week and starts next week. We need him bad now that pryor is proably out mcgloin needs a good pocket or he will end up dead behind our line.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    The season is over anyway. Let the guy take the year off and come back strong next year. Why rush him? So we can be 4-12 instead of 3-13?

vCash
    Agreed

We don't need him now.

Don't rush him back.

Let him sit all damn year if we have to.

vCash
    the 'scheduled' return is next week vs Texans
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    With torn triceps, it's usually enough to put a player out for the entire year. If Veldheer comes back we are already more than lucky but i wouldn't rush him. Save everybody for a run next year

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    We are going to need him vs Texans I hope he is back

vCash
    Bealive it or not guys we are still in it. Only 1 game behind for the last wildcard spot currently held by the ravens or chargers. The afc sucks this year

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Playoffs talks still? We're toast guys, just slap some oleo on us.......
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash
    I can't believe Mile Burris is going on injured reserve.

vCash
    before we worry about him for next year - we should probably resign him, until then get him on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Eagles game Veldheer is out. Giants game Veldheer is out. I've searched the internet trying to find a recently written article discussing his ETA and not a word...Where is #68?...Anybody heard anything? Anybody? Anything?
    He's resting for the season...why play and get hurt again...this crew is dismal, pathetic, sorry, sad,worthless,deplorable,feeble,heartbreaking,mise rable,pitiful,poignant,woeful,commiserable,distres sing,heartrending,inadequate,lamentable,meager,mel ting,moving,paltry,petty,piteous,pitiable,poor,pun ,rueful,uselesswretched

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    He's resting for the season...why play and get hurt again...this crew is dismal, pathetic, sorry, sad,worthless,deplorable,feeble,heartbreaking,mise rable,pitiful,poignant,woeful,commiserable,distres sing,heartrending,inadequate,lamentable,meager,mel ting,moving,paltry,petty,piteous,pitiable,poor,pun ,rueful,uselesswretched
    But the Raiders have averaged under 5 wins a year from 03-12. If the 13 Raiders are those things you say, so hae the Raiders been for the last 10 years. Why, then, should Veldheer ever play?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast