• See what we have in mcgloin/Wilson

20 40.82%
  • Fml

6 12.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do we keep pryor in?

Just asking a question here. Dont go ******* pryor fans. Do you guys think pryor is the naser still? IMO he has regressed since the SD game. So do we keep pryor in and let him finish the season or do we see what the other guys have?
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    McGloin please. Pryor has regressed ALOT....this is coming from a Pryor supporter going back to last season. It was fun while it lasted but the experiment is over and its time to move on.

vCash
    I say give Pryor another year with a healthy O-line before writing him off. Its clear as day the talent is there. He just hasn't been able to put it together up to this point. Its not like we grade out as "good" in our running game, line, or receivers.

Let him have an off-season to continue to work with his coaches, get him a go-to receiver/TE, and run him behind a decent line then make the evaluation. Not everyone is going to declare for 2014 which should leave us with two or three great QB options in 2015 if Pryor doesn't work out.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    I don't believe the Raiders have a choice this season. Next season is a different story.

vCash
    pryor is like a hot girl in the party. all seems good at first then when u get to know her, you find out shes nothing but a hot body.

vCash
    He makes stupid decisions too often, his mechanics and footwork are terrible, he can't roll to his left, he is SO inaccurate and he doesn't know how to balance between throwing a dart and throwing a touch pass. He looks nothing like a quarterback. He is a great athlete and a bad quarterback. I hope we go in a different direction next year.

He makes the receivers look terrible. The line is bad but if they were solid it wouldn't matter because he doesn't know how to be a pocket passer anyway. He takes five step drops out of shotgun and throws off his back foot for no reason.

vCash
    Just...........not even worth it.

vCash
    I WAS a pryor supporter.Now pryor is the enemy.So long suckers.

vCash
    I don't think the talent is there for this guy. He is a very athletic runner but when it comes to being a QB, I don't see it.
    Can't read a defense, no ability to call a proper audible, and I have no confidence he can run a game winning drive. Great Athlete, Not so great between the ears.

vCash
    Let's fire all of our best players. It's more fun to say the Raiders suck than anything else. If any player shows any special talent - focus on that player's inadequacies. Ignore the failings of the players who don't have those special talents.

Pryor and Dmac are good players. Defenses don't really worry too much about the players who are merely functional. Fix the oline, see what happens then.

vCash
    Unfortunately, there may not be a choice but to get a look at the other QBs. If Pryor continues to provide evidence he is not that guy, the search must continue through every avenue. The odds overwhelming suggest the QB of our future is not on the roster, but evaluations may be warranted.

vCash
    I think theres always a way of fixing an o line while getting a solid passer.

vCash
    yes bench him

with all this talent on offense and he still can't get the job done, he's worthless

put in mcgloin

vCash
    This is a bad football team and changing the quarterback isn't going to suddenly make it even an average football. Has it made any difference in the past?

Matt Flynn is next in line to take over as the Raiders' signal-caller, and if he wins the starting job as he is expected to, he will become the 16th different starting quarterback in Oakland since 2003.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...recent-history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post
    yes bench him

with all this talent on offense and he still can't get the job done, he's worthless

put in mcgloin
    Bring back Jamarcus. He was the #1 draft pick overall. He CAN'T MISS.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast