Fourth quarter we have to find ways to create quality easy baskets and come away with good possessions, so I suggest we create more touches for Monroe, because he is our most efficient scorer so far this season plus he has a natural knack for seeing double teams and delivering passes to teammates. This year the pistons have a lot of new faces on the team and it takes time developing chemistry, but I really think Monroe could provide quality shots and consistent playmaking in the clutch on a nightly basis if giving the responsibility. There's times during the game where he looks unstoppable in paint the way he just abuses one on one coverage. Although this is a young team it will help speed up the learning curve a lot faster by establishing a fourth quarter closer earlier on rather then mid season. The pistons are in need of a go to guy and moose is up for a max contract. I believe the Louisiana native is capable of having the offense run through him especially now since he's developed a foul line shot, post moves, and can run the pick and roll plus the pick and pop with jennings orchestrating.