Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Mike Malone postgame...

I don't have the exact quote but he basically said that the players are selfish. The players play for themselves and when they don't get their numbers, they sulk. I wish I had the quote, but it's about the angriest we've seen him. Dude was pissed. He said DeMarcus is the only player who has a guaranteed starting spot.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Its time to get Thorton out of the lineup and start Mclemore.

vCash
    I know exactly who those players are...

Leading the "Sulk Train" Marcus Thornton (He's the absolutely worst when it comes to sulking)

Then we have John Salmons who stops doing everything else if he's not getting his shots or making them.

Next is Thompson(I like his skill-set), who complains about everything.

Cousins has a b!tch-made attitude!

Isaiah is also very of having a little b!tch-@$$-ness to him. One thing I can say is that when he gets in funks he doesn't completely tank. He attacks, even if he's missing. (Not always the best solution, but he tries on offense).

Just to add one more thing... Its the culture that has to change. Thornton, Thompson, Salmons, and even Isaiah are all apart of the losing culture in Sac. They have all been inconsistent and added to the losing culture in their own ways. Cousins is included, but also excluded at the same time due to his new contract.
    Last edited by iMac; 11-10-2013 at 02:04 AM.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I just watched this and came here to see if it was being discussed. He says changes will be made before wednesday.

I didn't know it was so bad with you guys, I was sure with all the new heads that the Kings would finally start getting it together this season.

Division rivalry aside, I wish you guys the best, I want Malone to succeed.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    http://www.news10.net/video/default....=2824987357001

Link to the Malone post game!

PLEASE WATCH!

Malone says he's embarrassed. He says starting 5 will change.

I love Malone!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I know exactly who those players are...

Leading the "Sulk Train" Marcus Thornton (He's the absolutely worst when it comes to sulking)

Then we have John Salmons who stops doing everything else if he's not getting his shots or making them.

Next is Thompson(I like his skill-set), who complains about everything.

Cousins has a b!tch-made attitude!

Isaiah is also very of having a little b!tch-@$$-ness to him. One thing I can say is that when he gets in funks he doesn't completely tank. He attacks, even if he's missing. (Not always the best solution, but he tries on offense).

Just to add one more thing... Its the culture that has to change. Thornton, Thompson, Salmons, and even Isaiah are all apart of the losing culture in Sac. They have all been inconsistent and added to the losing culture in their own ways. Cousins is included, but also excluded at the same time due to his new contract.
    I think your right, I think a house cleaning is in order. Keep Cousins and Mclemore and everyone else is expendable.

vCash

Mike Malone postgame...

I know y'all think I'm gonna be a homer cuz he's new, but I would like to keep Vasquez. He may not be putting up good numbers but he is a lot of the reason why DMC is putting up such great numbers. He gets him the ball in good position. I'd like to see Thornton, Salmons, jT and Patterson gone more than anyone else. I like IT in the reserve role. He's perfect for that and I think we can build around that. Jimmer is nonexistent so if he goes it won't change anything although I wish he was our back up 2 behind McLemore with Thornton gone

vCash
    Reality sets in....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think your right, I think a house cleaning is in order. Keep Cousins and Mclemore and everyone else is expendable.
    I think it has to happen for this team to move forward. Changing the culture of a team is hard to do. It may seem like the culture changed in camp and the 1st few games, but once $h!t hit the fan they reverted back to their old ways.

vCash
    People need to stop bashing Cousins and calling him ***** made, when youre the only player who is going out there night in and night out putting the effort and getting results with these monster numbers of course youre going to get pissed when the rest of the team plays like ****.

Everyone else, GONE. keep mclemore and vasquez but get everyone else the **** out and build like the sixers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

Link to the Malone post game!

PLEASE WATCH!

I love Malone!
    Cant remember the last time we had a coach who actuallly cared

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

link to the malone post game!

Please watch!

I love malone!
    cant remember the last time we had a coach who actuallly cared
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    People need to stop bashing Cousins and calling him ***** made, when youre the only player who is going out there night in and night out putting the effort and getting results with these monster numbers of course youre going to get pissed when the rest of the team plays like ****.

Everyone else, GONE. keep mclemore and vasquez but get everyone else the **** out and build like the sixers
    I'm not bashing Cousins in terms of his play. He's going to remain on this team and be the face of this franchise... you sound surprised that he has a b!tchmade attitude. He complains about everything and cries when he doesn't get his way. Its every game! In the context of what Malone is talking about, Cousins is right there with the players I listed.

vCash
    Malone is not F'n around... He's about to start Jimmer, McLemore, Mbah a Moute, Thompson, Cousins! Wouldn't that be something lol. Just to prove a point!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Malone is not F'n around... He's about to start Jimmer, McLemore, Mbah a Moute, Thompson, Cousins! Wouldn't that be something lol. Just to prove a point!
    I think you're right, but if he really... really wants to prove a point he'll start Hayes. Now that would be great to see.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast