Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

This team sucks.

And I mean sucks. They are still the same jokes that played in Brooklyn last year.

They commit the dumbest turnovers that little kids don't even commit. They can't hit FTs in crunch time. They run ISO in crunch time. They take dumb shots which leads them to going cold for 6 min stretches.

I mean really, does anybody see ANYTHING differently than last years team? I don't.

We still set a pick for Deron then let him dribble for about 15 seconds then give it to the PF with 5 seconds left on the clock.

We CAN get better, but as of right now this team is a JOKE.

I swear to God I can't stand these losers. They win one game against Miami and then they get routed by Orlando and absolutely EMBARRASSED by another lottery team in Washington.

The Nets will NEVER win a ring. They will forever be the laughing stock of the NBA. Proky is wasting his money and Lopez is wasting his prime years playing for us.

Yes it's only 4 games into the season, but championship caliber teams don't lose to jokes like these guys on a regular basis.

Quite honestly we had a more fun team to watch in New Jersey with Deron, this team just causes me so much anger I'm at the point of forever quitting on the Nets and the NBA.

vCash
    LOL ohhhhh man here we goooooooooooooooooo. Come on bro you can't have watched the entire game and say this team sucks. Offensively the execution was flawless in the 1st half. The perimeter defense was piss poor but that will be figured out. This team has yet to play a full 48 minutes of consistent basketball but you can definitely see this is a work in progress and glimpses of what could be greatness. None of the rotations are set. Kidd is still getting comfortable. Deron, KG and Pierce all look rusty especially Deron as you would expect. This is normal. Everybody knew this would be around a 50-54 win team built for April-June not a 60+ win team. If it's January and we are still losing games like this then I will be concerned but as far as I'm concerned we are in an extended preseason. Same as the Clippers.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-09-2013 at 09:04 AM.

vCash
    I've been a Net fan since the VC-Kidd days (missed the back to back Finals days) and this is the best team I've been presented since then. Yeah you could argue that we need to trade PP and KG while their expiring contracts have value but maybe the cost of getting them was no-trade clauses.

I still stick to my belief that this team will know each other better by the end of the season, will go to the playoffs with around 45 wins, and will produce a better postseason performance than last years against Chicago. I mean, Deron-Johnson-Pierce-Garnett-Lopez will do that. Don't worry.

vCash
    You can't expect a team with a brand new core and offensive system to be clicking on all cylinders in November. You gotta have patience and also a little less alcohol while watching these games.

vCash
    I can't figure out who is stealing rebounds from Lopez this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    I can't figure out who is stealing rebounds from Lopez this season.
    Lopez rebounding has been way iimproved this year. He's been more aggressive than ever going after loose balls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Lopez rebounding has been way iimproved this year. He's been more aggressive than ever going after loose balls.
    He's shooting better and blocking more shots BUT.....

5.8 rpg and assists are down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    And I mean sucks. They are still the same jokes that played in Brooklyn last year.

They commit the dumbest turnovers that little kids don't even commit. They can't hit FTs in crunch time. They run ISO in crunch time. They take dumb shots which leads them to going cold for 6 min stretches.

I mean really, does anybody see ANYTHING differently than last years team? I don't.

We still set a pick for Deron then let him dribble for about 15 seconds then give it to the PF with 5 seconds left on the clock.

We CAN get better, but as of right now this team is a JOKE.

I swear to God I can't stand these losers. They win one game against Miami and then they get routed by Orlando and absolutely EMBARRASSED by another lottery team in Washington.

The Nets will NEVER win a ring. They will forever be the laughing stock of the NBA. Proky is wasting his money and Lopez is wasting his prime years playing for us.

Yes it's only 4 games into the season, but championship caliber teams don't lose to jokes like these guys on a regular basis.

Quite honestly we had a more fun team to watch in New Jersey with Deron, this team just causes me so much anger I'm at the point of forever quitting on the Nets and the NBA.
    bye...

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    A better PF and SF and a better bench

vCash
    This is a tough stretch. We are an old team and we are gonna struggle against young athletic teams. Pretty much handicapped against them during the regular season. If experience counts, during the playoffs, even if we are an 8th seed, we should do some damage. But that is all on paper. If there is changes to be made I wouldn't know where to start though.

vCash
    heat went 9-8 their first year. But goodbye OP. stuck through a 12-70 season for no reason.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    heat went 9-8 their first year. But goodbye OP. stuck through a 12-70 season for no reason.
    The Heat went 9-8.

The Nets are.....now 2-5?

Let's see. They lose to Cleveland and Washington. They got toyed around with by Orlando and Sacramento is doing the same.

But hey, Miami won a ring so we can too right?

The fact that this pathetic team needs time to gel to beat lottery bound teams is so mind boggling.

Guess what guys? We are gonna be in the lottery and won't have our pick and yes we will forever be the laughingstock of the NBA

...actually I shouldn't say we anymore. I am officially no longer a Nets fan. And to those who thought I was a bandwagon fan, I never missed two games in a row from 99-today. I buy NBA LP to watch them every year.

Today I was embarrassed wearing my Nets hat so I actually threw it away. I'm so done with those piece of trash franchise.

Good luck to you all!

vCash
    The Heat went 9-8.

Let's see. They lose to Cleveland and Washington. They got toyed around with by Orlando and Sacramento is doing the same.

The fact that this pathetic team needs time to gel to beat lottery bound teams is so mind boggling.

Guess what guys? We are gonna be in the lottery and won't have our pick and yes we will forever be the laughingstock of the NBA

...actually I shouldn't say we anymore. I am officially no longer a Nets fan. And to those who thought I was a bandwagon fan, I never missed two games in a row from 99-today. I buy NBA LP to watch them every year.

Today I was embarrassed wearing my Nets hat so I actually threw it away. I'm so done with those piece of trash franchise.

Good luck to you all!
    [

vCash
    Does Billy King seem like less of a genius after almost every game?

vCash
    The Heat went 9-8.

Good luck to you all!
    you forgot to change your signature.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast