Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Proud of this team where they are now

The first 20 games of this season could have been a disaster. The team has played very hard with all the injuries it has had. .500 might not seem like much of an accomplishment but it is considering the players this team has had missing for a ton of game.

vCash
    I'm enjoying watching the games again. They are fun to watch. They are entertaining. As much as we want to win I also want to enjoy watching the games and I have for the last few weeks.

vCash
    It hasn't hurt that everybody else has been so bad that they haven't put a huge gap between them and us.

vCash
    I think we're on the right track

vCash
    I actually look forward to a PP now. I see Torts has dragged Vancouver which had a great PP, right to the bottom of the league standings.

vCash
    This is why I have been preaching patience on here, it was wayyyyyyy to early to be in panic mode. This team is back on track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmillertime View Post
    I actually look forward to a PP now.
    Same here, whether it's Richards or McDonagh shooting the puck from the point with a quick release and Callahan sitting in front of the net, or Kreider doing the same on that second PP line. Hags, Stepan, and Zuks have all been very effective respectively as well.

It's great to see them be less methodical with the puck and not be forced to the outside with the man advantage.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-09-2013 at 10:18 AM.

vCash
    McDonagh finally being added to the PP has been very effective. He deserved to be on the PP last year, but Torts and Sully rarely put him on it. Love the way he moves the puck from the point and his shot is getting better from back there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I'm enjoying watching the games again. They are fun to watch. They are entertaining. As much as we want to win I also want to enjoy watching the games and I have for the last few weeks.
    This x 1000

I agree Sly, after years of watching Torts hockey this latest brand is entertaining at the very least.

vCash
    The whole team is coming around. I just saw Nash is back skating again too. I'm looking forward to a lot of entertaining hockey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    The whole team is coming around. I just saw Nash is back skating again too. I'm looking forward to a lot of entertaining hockey.
    Nice to see a new face around here. Welcome to the board!