Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sacramento 1-3 @ Portland 2-2

at

TV: NBATV, CSNW, CSCA

Fri, Nov 8 10:00 PM ET

vCash
    If the blazers weren't turning it over so much, they would probably be ahead by at least 10. right now. They are playing down to SAC in some ways. I hope they can overcome that and extend the lead.

vCash
    Lillard playing like he is just warming up, looks like he is in first gear but has hit three 3s so far in the 1st quarter.

vCash
    Freeland is a very valuable backup big. And he has plenty of room to improve.

vCash
    I wish I could catch more games I tend to miss out because of my varied shift at work. I'm very impressed with Lillard and how well he has taken his role and position on this team he is an amazing talent. To come in the the NBA as a rookie and play such a huge part to not only contribute the way he has consistently, but also his leadership ability is key to the overall success of this team. You can't help but be excited about the future of the Blazers I love it!

vCash
    The way the team culture is moving is a great sign for the blazers future. Not only do we have high potential players that are working hard and wanting to play as a team, but we also have an organization that is working hard to improve too. Look at the spurs... They get late 1st and 2nd round picks and turn them into viable players because of their franchise and team culture. Blazers have a bright future if they keep this up.