Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Packers chance to make playoffs as a wild card.

I am assuming SF will grab the first wildcard spot so These are the teams I think will be fighting for the final NFC wildcard spot.

One of these teams will of course win the NFC North so the top two on this list should make the playoffs barring a collapse in the North. I have listed current overall record followed by conference record. I think Detroit has the inside track to win the division and I have also advanced NO, DAL, and SEA.

Green Bay (5-3)/(3-2) PHI @NYG MIN @DET ATL @DAL PIT @CHI
    Detroit (5-3)/(4-2) @CHI @PIT TB GB @PHI BAL NYG @MIN
    Chicago (5-3)/(3-3) DET BAL @STL @MIN DAL @CLE @PHI GB
    Carolina (5-3)/(5-2) @SF NE @MIA TB @NO NYJ NO @ATL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arizona (4-4)/(4-4) HOU @JAX IND @PHI STL @TEN @SEA SF
    Philly (4-5)/(3-2) @GB WAS BYE ARI DET @MIN CHI @DAL

Who do you think gets the last spot and is this the most likely scenario for the packers to make the tournament?

**Sorry I couldn't put this in an easier to read form but I can't seem to put in extra spacing.
    Last edited by Sandmikel; 11-08-2013 at 10:44 AM.

vCash
    Lot's of football to be played yet for this to be a topic.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    I've still got Green Bay winning the division.

vCash
    Just depends on when Rodgers comes back and how many game we lost while he was out

There you go thumper

vCash
    Imagine we don't lose a single game without Rodgers, and still win the division. I'd love to hear Chicago's excuses after that.

Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

vCash
    I think Green Bay can still win the division as well. These circumstances are going to bring out the best in MM, and thusly the rest of the team. I don't always agree with how MM operates, but I've seen over the years that when you really put the screws to him, the guy delivers. It all starts with getting a win this weekend, though, and then "stacking success" as the big man calls it.

vCash
    If the Packers beat the Eagles, they'll make the playoffs.

With that said, in a perfect world, a world I would never cheer for because it would be too risky, but in a perfect world, Rodgers misses the next four games, we lose all four games, Rodgers comes back and we win our final four games and barely sneak into the playoffs due to peculiar tie breaking procedures and we win four more games in a row to win the Super Bowl, which would thus prove that Aaron Rodgers is the Most Valuable Player in the NFL and that Peyton Manning, who will choke in the playoffs, is nothing more than a regular season performer who relies on his teammates and good weather to win.
    Last edited by Tongue-Splitter; 11-09-2013 at 12:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    If the Packers beat the Eagles, they'll make the playoffs.

With that said, in a perfect world, a world I would never cheer for because it would be too risky, but in a perfect world, Rodgers misses the next four games, we lose all four games, Rodgers comes back and we win our final four games and barely sneak into the playoffs due to peculiar tie breaking procedures and we win four more games in a row to win the Super Bowl, which would thus prove that Aaron Rodgers is the Most Valuable Player in the NFL and that Peyton Manning, who will choke in the playoffs, is nothing more than a regular season performer who relies on his teammates and good weather to win.
    That does sound awesome but i don't see us getting in with 9 wins.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    That does sound awesome but i don't see us getting in with 9 wins.
    That's why I said if the Packers beat the Eagles we'll make it to the playoffs. I can almost guarantee Rodgers will beat all four of the final four teams on our schedule, and I think 10 wins gets a wild card. And as soon as there is no longer a chance for the Packers to win 10 games, I think Rodgers will come back anyway. He wasn't even ruled out of Sunday's game yet officially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    That's why I said if the Packers beat the Eagles we'll make it to the playoffs. I can almost guarantee Rodgers will beat all four of the final four teams on our schedule, and I think 10 wins gets a wild card. And as soon as there is no longer a chance for the Packers to win 10 games, I think Rodgers will come back anyway. He wasn't even ruled out of Sunday's game yet officially.
    We will see. I still think we will win at least 1 of these next four games. Really wish he was coming back for the Lions game.

There you go thumper

vCash
    san fran might not be a lock for a wild card after that carolina lose. green bay has ashot, but they have to win some of these games without rodgers. if they can win the next two, i think they'll make it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals