Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Mario Chalmers Cheapshot On Blake Griffin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMLS0HnWOVk#t=47

IB4GoodItsBlakeGriffin. I'm sorry but a jumping elbow to the throat should be an ejection and we've seen players get ejected for far less in recent years. Even Heat fans in the thread called Chalmers a dumbass for this.

vCash
    Thread worthy?
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Chalmers and Blake have a history. You should know that if you started watching basketball before yesterday.

Not condoning the shot, but just Google or YouTube it. You'll find the history. This is yet another trivial thread that could have not been created and left in the gamethread.

vCash
    Boo hoo

vCash
    Okay, I did the work for you, son. From the land before time.. might as well be 2000 B.C. (before CP3) as far as the "newschool" (see: woodwork) Clipper fans are concerned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvVqOw7OhIo

vCash
    And now these guys jump in and give their all exclusive opinions.... smh
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    A heat fan calling a Clipper fan a bandwagoner.. wtf, twilight zone type stuff right here
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Meh. Not that big a deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    A heat fan calling a Clipper fan a bandwagoner.. wtf, twilight zone type stuff right here
    Both teams have a lot of bandwagon fans. Miami and LA are very similar cities when it comes to sports fan behavior.

I've been a HEAT fan since '88 though, and have been posting on forums about the HEAT for a while now. Even though I came here in early 2010 before LeBron, I was on insidehoops for a number of years under the same username, just Google it. Before that the old NBA.com HEAT forums.

But everyone has the right to call a lot of fans bandwagoners because they are... just not all of them though.

vCash
    I've been a Clippers fan since 98 and have been on the biggest Clippers forums since 08. Lol at accusing me of all people of being bandwagon. I haven't missed a Clippers game for about 8 years probably. My email at Hotmail with the name Clippers in it has been registered since 2001. Bet you feel dumb.

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2...ile-u-886.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Both teams have a lot of bandwagon fans. Miami and LA are very similar cities when it comes to sports fan behavior.

I've been a HEAT fan since '88 though, and have been posting on forums about the HEAT for a while now. Even though I came here in early 2010 before LeBron, I was on insidehoops for a number of years under the same username, just Google it. Before that the old NBA.com HEAT forums.

But everyone has the right to call a lot of fans bandwagoners because they are... just not all of them though.
    Florida is the most embarrassing Sports state in the US by far. And that is no joke.
    And I classify Heat fans all the same and will continue to, dont care if you were a fan since the beginning or a fan since the Lebron era, still one of the bandwagoners in my eyes.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    I've been a Clippers fan since 98 and have been on the biggest Clippers forums since 08. Lol at accusing me of all people of being bandwagon. I haven't missed a Clippers game for about 8 years probably. My email at Hotmail with the name Clippers in it has been registered since 2001. Bet you feel dumb.

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2...ile-u-886.html
    I don't feel anyway, because if you aren't a bandwagon poster you are just a homer who keeps posting trivial nonsense Clippers threads in the NBA forum, so you deserve to be called out regardless.

If you were a true Clippers fan you would have know that they've gotten into shoving matches more than once before. My memory is slipping me, but I want to say there was yet a 2nd incident after the above clip, so this latest one makes it the 3rd.

NO WAY is this NBA forum material. Dude, you just will never ever get it. I guess I have more sonnin' to do.

vCash
    He got a foul for it. It really didn't look that hard. It probably is a cheap shot but no reason to get hard over it

vCash
    Florida is the most embarrassing Sports state in the US by far. And that is no joke.
    And I classify Heat fans all the same and will continue to, dont care if you were a fan since the beginning or a fan since the Lebron era, still one of the bandwagoners in my eyes.
    Yea... even now with the championships it's normal to have a half full Heat game, even vs good teams. Then half the arena leaves mid 4th quarter, up or down doesn't matter.

vCash

Good for you. I hope you are proud of yourself. Now excuse me while I go cry in this corner over here.....

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast