Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

LA Lakers @ Houston Rockets

Post stuff here...

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    good game

vCash
    twas a good game, but the blaker came threw with a clutch shot.

vCash
    Only 3 posts in the GD thread for the Rockets? Lol.

And btw here's GW shot by Blake, look at Nash and Lin. Do you guys think Nash fouled Lin?

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...gif?1383888794
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 11-08-2013 at 04:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

And btw here's GW shot by Blake, look at Nash and Lin. Do you guys think Nash fouled Lin?

The link doesnt work when I click it.

vCash
    Asik/Howard just isn't working. Start Casspi already.
    What happened to Garcia?
    I'm really starting to get tired of Harden's 19 second dribble then chuck it plays.
    I know no one wants Dwight/Asik both to be out but when the only thing the Lakers could do was hit 3 pointers then just deal with it for 2 minutes before the final two minutes. Who's been afraid of Chris Kamen for the past three years? Gasol only wants to try 15 footers. Jordan Hill can't play offense.

I'm wondering when he'll be available in December if Atlanta would take Asik and one of Jones/DMo for Millsap. It would throw Horford back to Center and give them a project in either Jones/DMo because apparently they still need time. Also wondering if Greg Smith can be sufficient enough for 15 minutes a night to make it work. I don't want to lose Asik, but if Casspi and the youngs can't be trusted, there's gotta be something brewing. Let's just see how things pan out between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

I don't know why wrapping a guy up isn't considered a foul, but they're not going to call that at the end of the game. Even though it did leave Blake being wide open. But whatever.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-08-2013 at 04:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    The link doesnt work when I click it.
    Try it now.

vCash
    I miss last years team.

It was fun to watch even when we lost.

vCash
    Steve Blake - nice guy overall, but a total villain because he's not on our roster... it was a great catch and shoot, but damn the man, it had to be against us.

The worst part of the night - I found out I had won my center-court seat bid last night at 11pm because I had already given up on that auction 6 hours prior since 4 people outbid me by a substantial margin. Couple hundred bucks down the drain

Even with the loss, if I had been there, my voice would be completely gone this morning and I would have had a great time, but instead, my wallet's a couple Benjy's lighter, and the good guys caught an L

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    I couldn't post in here the night of the loss, because that **** was too painful. But suffice it to say I was furious throughout most of the game. The first quarter was an absolute abortion, and I have no idea why they're trying to force the Howard/Asik duo to start the game anymore. It isn't working, and it's killing them in the first quarter of game.

The second quarter, the Rockets clearly outplayed the Lakers, but they missed seven ****ing free throws in a row. SEVEN!!!!!! I threw a pillow across my apartment I was so mad. That was their chance to cut it to a 5-6-point deficit at halftime, but they squandered their chances and barely cut into the lead at all by the end of the quarter.

They finally got their **** together in the second half and clearly outplayed the Lakers the rest of the way. I actually thought Hack a Dwight worked well for the Rockets, because he shot 5-10 in those situations, and I'll take that more often than not. But it was the inbounds pass from Parsons to Dwight that killed the Rockets, because he missed both of those and then it was a 2-point game.

And of course they went Iso ball in the end with Harden and he missed (although he admittedly did get a pretty good look from 15 feet). Then the Rockets (again) failed to get out to the perimeter to cover an open 3-point shooter and lost a game they had no business losing. Devastating.

Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Never mind.... I'm just going to make a thread about this. This post is getting way too long.