Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Official Pelicans Game Thread

There isnt a need to have multiple ones, lets just keep one here, and go from there.

As of right now we are 2-3, which I wont complain about, Davis is looking like a Top 5 big man, needs to score a little more efficiently. Eric Gordon has been pretty good on the offensive end, could be a little better defensively. Jrue....NEXT... na Jrue is still coming along, he has shown flashes of the PG we expected. Tyreke... its either he does really good one game, or he is complete trash.

Our Center play... Smith is definitely our stretch C, and my man Steis is holding it down getting them fouls and blocks lol, and some Rebs.

I love Monty as a coach but this season he shouldnt have any excuse if we win under 40.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    can't wait for Ryno to comeback

vCash
    Davis is amazing
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    this game is the ultimate win-win for us Sixers fans. We lose it helps our tank, we win it helps increase your draft pick for us lol. But excited to see Jrue even though i know he is struggling. Would have been nice to see him match up with MCW.

vCash
    2-0 with Ryno back!
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    We are currently 19-25. Not bad, we still have a chance to make the playoffs. We just need to get a streak going!

vCash
    Welcome meauxtigers, check in on the Pels forum through the pinned Check In Thread