Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Please sign Austin Collie

Patriots released him. He's actually still relevant and he would be an improvement to our WRs. I think we're still missing a sure-handed receiver. Collie is that. I think it'd be a good fit.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Until he gets hit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Patriots released him. He's actually still relevant and he would be an improvement to our WRs. I think we're still missing a sure-handed receiver. Collie is that. I think it'd be a good fit.
    I'd love to see Collie signed. I always did like him and knew he'd be a pretty good receiver in the league. The concussions and injuries derailed that. If Collie can stay healthy he can be a very good slot guy next to Hilton and DHB.

vCash
    Austin Collie is one hit away from IR. Sorry to say it, but while he was a very good receiver when healthy, a team can not risk cap space on someone like him who may only play in one game and then spend the rest of the season on IR. Yes, I know every player could get a season-ending injury, but the risk is even greater with Collie given the prior concussions.

vCash
    We all loved Collie and hope the best for him. That said he was just cut by a Patriot team that desperately needed WRs and they had him 4 games and he caught 3 balls on 7 targets. To go along with the concussion issues he now has knee issues...which may be why he was cut by NE in the first place. Just my opinion but I think it is time for Collie to hang them up, and just about every team in the league needs to pass on him to save him from himself.

vCash
    Collie's ship has sailed sadly....concussions and injuries have cut short a very promising career.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    I love Collie but it's best for him not to play anymore. At one point he was my favorite Colt.