Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rockets @ Blazers

It's obviously late in the game, but I thought I'd start a thread anyway in case anyone wants to talk about the game or maybe the end results of the game. Howard and Harden have killed it in this game, but they aren't getting a ton of help offensively from anyone else. They dominated this third quarter, but someone else needs to step up and start hitting shots. Way too many missed threes in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    This was a huge win tonight, playing in their fourth game in five nights. Especially considering the absolute turd of a game they played last night. Harden and Dwight had their most complete game as a duo, the defense played fairly well for the most part and they somehow won by 15 points despite shooting only 6-22 from the 3-point line, which is shocking.

It's pretty clear after watching much of the game just how much the Rockets missed Beverley. It will be nice to have him back for the rematch against the Clippers on Saturday, but they've got to take care of business until then and beat the Lakers at home on Thursday. Regardless of what happened last night, though, I'm thrilled to be sitting at the top of the conference with a 4-1 record. And if they play better on Saturday, we'll all feel much better about the state of this basketball team moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Really happy with how they played tonight, our perimeter defense is still bad. Hopefully the rockets improve on that front.

vCash
    Yeah yesterday's was a stinky game. This is the kind of game i'm expecting from us. Am a big fan of this 8 man rotation.

vCash
    How about shooting 28-34 from the FT line, including 11-14 from Asik and Howard? And 54% from the field, making up for those 20 TOs.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I was impressed with this win last night and I will be there Thursday night to watch Dwight absolutely destroy his former teammates.

vCash
    Can't wait until Saturday! This was a good (if expected) win. Saturday will be a big test. Rockets will be relatively rested, and they will surely have discussed how they must improve from their first showing against the Clippers. Beverly will help, but having been at the game, and having watched Chris Paul over the years, I don't think Beverly will do much better than Lin did. A little better, but Paul is bigger and faster than Beverly. If Beverly tries to press, he's gonna get beat bad.

The key will be the help defense. It was non-existent on Monday. As long as they limit the wide open shots, they'll do fine.

vCash
    The Howard/Asik combo is going to work great against teams like the Trailblazers (depending on staying out of foul trouble). Lopez and Leonard are this front courts wet dream.