Amare should retire

7 attempts and six turn overs,
    S.t.a.t
    should
    try
    and
    reTire
    And the rest of this team,WOW!!!
    It starts with woodsan, what is he doing???
    Find a rotation. Although I do like ray, shump, meta, melo, and Tyson or Kmart!!
    But melo needs to get in a groove.
    It loos to me like something is brewing in that locker room.
    I can see why Dolan is flipping out.
    And I hate to say this but the whole time, bk is forming chemistry .
    We need to figure this out ASAP!!!!

vCash
    It would be the graceful thing to do at this point.

Retire and let NY trade him before he does, it would make him a very valuable contract.

vCash
    Nobody expects Amare to be the player he was, but he has always been one to rely on ball movement and point guard penetration.

Woodson just said, "…it's not the offense I'm worried about… we just missed shots."

Clearly his game plan was to run isolation after isolation. This is not how you run the offense and as a result players are struggling. You can see the frustration on Melo. Dolan will fire Woodson!

vCash
    It's sad watching him play these days. Just retire STAT. You suck now and are killing the team.

vCash
    everybody says melo is selfish but amare does give a dam about this team he is just collecting his money and laughing at us he needs to be bought out asap

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Just retire man seriously.

''Embrace The Challenge"

vCash
    Seeing Amare tonight was sad to see. That might have been the worst game i've ever seen someone play. But just about the whole team looked bad. The Knicks franchise has been terribly run for a long time. When you watch the league today most teams play with energy. The Knicks lack energetic players which is why I wanted Melo to play PF. Having Melo (very low energy sf), Felton (very low energy pg), and Bargs (very low energy pf) in the same lineup is destruction to a team.

The Bargs trade was one of those classic Knicks deals. Knicks have always gone after the glamorous player who only plays offense instead of the player they need. Bargs, Zach Randolph, Jamal Crawford, Q-Rich, Amare, and Melo, drafting Hardaway Jr. We never go after the players who complement these one sided players. The Shawn Marion's, the Raja Bell's the players who help you win games with defense and energy.

vCash
    He won't retire. He's making too much money.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Amar'e Stoudemire!!!!! *hulk voice*

''Embrace The Challenge"

vCash
    Just a bad fit for current system/roster... but haven't we been saying that for a long time now.... I don't think his game went the way of Lamar Odom. Amare can still play. Just isn't being utilized like at all the way he is used to succeeding.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Amare isn't even 100% at all, been said by himself and along with the medical staff. If you look at the medical report's they have him listed day to day all the time. He also went into the game experiencing knee soreness which is normal when someone is coming back from a knee injury.

He still rusty, but there is no good ball movement on the team as of now, Amare depends on a PG or someone else to set him up without having to create for himself, right now we don't have that.

At least he grabbed more rebounds (3) in 11 minutes and left with a +1 rating. He might of had 5 TO but **** he still had a positive rating, better than someone else who grabbed only (2) rebounds in 23 minutes and his usual negative rating's -7, which makes it now 9 in 11 games since pre-season.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Amare isn't even 100% at all, been said by himself and along with the medical staff. If you look at the medical report's they have him listed day to day all the time. He also went into the game experiencing knee soreness which is normal when someone is coming back from a knee injury.

He still rusty, but there is no good ball movement on the team as of now, Amare depends on a PG or someone else to set him up without having to create for himself, right now we don't have that.

At least he grabbed more rebounds (3) in 11 minutes and left with a +1 rating. He might of had 5 TO but **** he still had a positive rating, better than someone else who grabbed only (2) rebounds in 23 minutes and his usual negative rating's -7, which makes it now 9 in 11 games since pre-season.
    just goes to show you how useless that stat is. Amare played as bad as anyone could possibly play, turning it over literally every time he touched it, we were +1 IN SPITE of him not because of him.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post

Your first points are good ones.
    +1 rating? That is a horrible way to look at it. He was terrible. Absolutely, unquestionably terrible. Th
    That's why I hate statistics like that.
    +1?

There are about 44 million reasons he wont retire. We can only hope he gets better and stays healthy

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    I don't think Amare will retire this year, but if things keep going like this I could see him retiring after the year, he'd be leaving $25m on the table... but it would be the right thing to do. he has a lot of pride, and it would be hard to have him go through 2 years of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    just goes to show you how useless that stat is. Amare played as bad as anyone could possibly play, turning it over literally every time he touched it, we were +1 IN SPITE of him not because of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Your first points are good ones.
    +1 rating? That is a horrible way to look at it. He was terrible. Absolutely, unquestionably terrible. Th
    That's why I hate statistics like that.
    +1?

There are about 44 million reasons he wont retire. We can only hope he gets better and stays healthy

Yeah I gave that excuse, because half of you to sit there pointing out Amare all game yesterday and as always, can't admit that Bargnani is no damn better and is a scrub. So if these same clowns can use that excuse i'll use the same **** excuse for Amare.

Amare did play bad, I know that for a fact and doesn't even look good out there, but so is Bargnani in the first half of every game which usually always means being down 10+ point's and our defense looking equally as **** period.

Amare plays less than 12 minutes per game, Bargnani is averaging 20+ mpg, who is worst overall. Last time I checked the man playing more minutes ain't contributing to nothing on this team.

The excuse some will say is..."oh he coming back from a sickness, he doesn't have his leg's, he doesn't know the system or player's " so the **** what, what has Amare been dealing with the last 2 year's the same ****, injuries, no legs and lack of playing with his teammates also.
    Last edited by justcallmetm; 11-06-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast