Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Finley To IR, Derek Sherrod Activated From PUP (Also Barrington IR)

Packers announce that TE Jermichael Finley will go on IR. Same with LB Sam Barrington. OT Derek Sherrod has been activated to the 53.

Tom Silverstein
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Happy to see Sherrod back. Looks like we've seen the last of Finley wearing green and yellow.

vCash
    How I am going to look at this is the cavalry is coming and this is the first member to show up.

vCash
    Yeah Sherrod back after 22 Months off the roster and not one day spent in prison. Its just like getting a first round draft pick with a real short rookie contract.

vCash
    woah there Norm.... You know better than this. This here thread shouldn't of been made and instead this information should be placed in the Injury thread. You were told once with the Sean Richardson scenario and I don't want to have to tell you again.

On another note. I swear you never learn and honestly may have something against following simple rules.

vCash
    Lol wtf ^ this news is big enough to deserve it's own thread. Chill out brah. Does everyone overreact to Norm here or something?

Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

vCash
    I would say our 1st round pick from 2011 who has missed pretty much the majority of his short career so far to injury is a little different then Sean Richardson. Just M.O. though...
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I myself am very interested to see how Sherrod does. I think they need to play him intentionally in some series just to see how he looks. Lets get his playing legs on.

Barrington just another guy to IR!

I've been as hard on Finley as anyone on here, but do feel bad for him this year. He played the company line this year. His production was good, not too many drops and more importantly he had been keeping his big mouth shut. I'm sure we will attempt to resign him to a deal averaging maybe 6 million a year or so. I just don't think we can, will or should go any higher than that. Lets remember the major injury he is coming off and the this is his second IR season ending injury. I think some team will throw a boat load of money at him like Tampa and he will walk. And that may be ok.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    Lol wtf ^ this news is big enough to deserve it's own thread. Chill out brah. Does everyone overreact to Norm here or something?
    Lol he's joking. Me and Kev get along

vCash
    Eh, I'm not too familiar with everyone around here obviously haha.

Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

vCash
    So with this news there is now a 95% chance Bulaga is a Viking after his contract is up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rckdude1 View Post
    So with this news there is now a 95% chance Bulaga is a Viking after his contract is up.
    I doubt it, we still don't even know what we have with Sherrod.

vCash
    We'll have him under contract for one more year after this season. To be honest with you, he isn't as irreplaceable as I would have imagined. I thought going into the season he was our best or 2nd best lineman. Now I feel as if others have stepped up. Don't get me wrong, I think he is still or can be a great RT, but his injuries may have cost him millions and he isn't going to hit the open market with teams gushing at him.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Tons to play out though I know you were being tongue in cheek

vCash
    becuas esherrod is healthy enough to play? he still has to prove he can play well
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)