Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Earnest Graham Joins Fire Schiano Chorus

Revered former Buccaneer Earnest Graham is a fan nowadays, since his career (and the Bucs 2011 season) ended during the Bucsí last visit to London.

Graham still bleeds pewter and red, though, and is still a fixture in the area. Asked today whether he would retain Greg Schiano beyond this season, Graham said heís not on board with that

ďI donít think you do [keep Greg Schiano for 2014]. You know, I just donít think you do. I think with what has happened the last dozen or so games, what has happened this year, as a fan, just pulling myself away from being a player, as fan sitting in the stands it just wasnít a very (laughs), nothing was interesting as far as the team was concerned,Ē Graham told the Ron and Ian show on WDAE-AM 620.

ďI was actually bored watching the Buccaneers play. And I mean thatís just being honest. So I donít think so. I think the product that they are putting out on the football field doesnít warrant a person [keeping] their job. And that goes for any players and any coaches. And thatís what I love about the game. I love that truth about the game, is that if youíre hired to do something, you have to come through on it. And if you donít, organizations and teams move on. So, no I donít think so.Ē

Graham also lamented the 2013 mess and said it reminds him of his beloved Gators.

ďDefensively for a while, they were playing some tough football but, you know, I havenít seen this much go on with a football team like really ever, man. Itís just been a real, real tough year,Ē Graham said. ďI was like everybody else, man. I bought my season tickets, and Iím in the stands, yeah, high hopes to start the year, but things havenít gone real well at all. The offense isnít doing much at all. Itís kind of similar to the Gators actually, at this point.Ē

The close games the Bucs have played donít impress Graham, he said, because most NFL games are close and the mark of a good football team is winning those games.

Interestingly, Graham went on to say heís excited about what next season could hold for Bucs because they have so much talent.
    JBF

Thoughts

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Agree with him 100%. Put the personal feelings aside, nothing this staff has done warrants being retained. NOTHING.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Welcome aboard, Earnest!

vCash
    1oo%... Agree
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I miss EG. Dude was a model professional. Just did his job and cut out all the B.S. Love that mentality.

vCash
    Graham was and always will be the picture of a Buccaneer man. He did his job whatever was asked without complaining and did it real well. I've always loved abd respected him and I'm
    glad he's still with us as a fan of the team.

vCash
    Although I personally share those EG feelings, Side note, EG use to sell weed big time lol... FACT #OkayBye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Although I personally share those EG feelings, Side note, EG use to sell weed big time lol... FACT #OkayBye
    Where's your proof

vCash
    Hard to make such a major decision. Nobody really knows what when on in the facility. They have had many issues this year but it seems like since the removal of Freeman, things are getting better. Even some of the comments the players have made reinforce that. If they start over with new HC, you can expect another 2 or 3 years of the same. I will say let him have another year with his own players and leader (QB) to see what he can do.

vCash
    ^^Keep...Schiano? You gotta be a Panthers fan or something that wants to keep the Bucs down, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Where's your proof
    I am the proof... He came to a music studio here in tampa to sell a few of my home boyz a pound, he came thru with his rap group he was pushing! My home boy got photo's of us all in the studio, not sure if you heard of BOLO, he now lives in ATL!

vCash
    I am the proof... He came to a music studio here in tampa to sell a few of my home boyz a pound, he came thru with his rap group he was pushing! My home boy got photo's of us all in the studio, not sure if you heard of BOLO, he now lives in ATL!
    Snitches get stitches.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I mean who hasn't sold weed here?? Right? .... Oh

lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    Snitches get stitches.
    Lol... If u consider this snitching try it lol..

vCash
    Lol... If u consider this snitching try it lol..
    I actually laughed out loud

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina