Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Next 3 games vs: Phi., NYG, Minn.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3-0

    4 26.67%
  • 2-1

    7 46.67%
  • 1-2

    3 20.00%
  • 0-3

    1 6.67%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,436
    vCash
    1500

    Next 3 weeks....

    With out Rodgers for the next 3 weeks, what will our record be?

    We also dodged a huge bullet if its only 3 weeks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Since I'm too lazy to check who we play. I'll say we win 1, maybe 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34
    vCash
    1500
    Giants, Eagles, Vikings. With Rodgers, we crush all 3; without, I fail to see how we win against NY and Philly.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    334
    vCash
    1500
    Philly, at NYG, Vikes, at Detroit 4 days later for turkey day. Hopefully we can win 1 if were lucky we might get 2. Then we have to hope the collar bone healed for Detroit but with a short week IDK.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    698
    vCash
    1500
    It's really time for out defense to step up. A lot of players on defense stepped up and took the blame and now it's time for them to step up and weather the storm. Getting clay and perry back next week possibly would be huge. I think we could win 2 but I'll be happy with 1. Id say loose to philly, beat the giants and Vikings.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chuck Town
    Posts
    929
    vCash
    1500
    Thanksgiving Greenbay vs Detroit would be a huge disappointment if Rodgers isn't starting

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraInnings View Post
    Giants, Eagles, Vikings. With Rodgers, we crush all 3; without, I fail to see how we win against NY and Philly.
    Despite our struggles against them in the past, they aren't very good this year. NY that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    698
    vCash
    1500
    **** I'm depressed

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    698
    vCash
    1500
    And if out corners continue to play so damn soft, island QB they can stop. I know the pass rush wasn't there but even when he was there, our corners we burnt. Only time we got off the field is when there was a bad throw or a drop.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    29
    vCash
    1500
    honestly I don't see why we can't win all 3. Philly put up big numbers last week against the Raiders hardly a great defense there, The Giants will be tough but can be had, The Vikes now without Rudolph stack the box limit Peterson it' not out of the question to win all 3.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,067
    vCash
    1500
    I went 1-2 for no other reason than you have to be able to throw the ball in this league. None of the three teams scare me, but our defense took a step back last night as well. I'm almost as concerned about them as not having a descent qb. I didn't understand our soft defense last night as well. That last drive was insane in that we were getting pushed around like puppets.
    NFC Here we come!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageman1973 View Post
    honestly I don't see why we can't win all 3. Philly put up big numbers last week against the Raiders hardly a great defense there, The Giants will be tough but can be had, The Vikes now without Rudolph stack the box limit Peterson it' not out of the question to win all 3.
    I don't either man. I actually think it's more likely we WIN ALL THREE than lose all three.

    We're not as bad as we looked last night.


    I'm trying to have faith here. I can't turn my back on everything I believed about this team just because Rodgers is down for a few games. Hopefully McCarthy and Co can come up with a gameplan that fits Seneca.


    It would be damned ****ing nice to have Randall Cobb on offense right about now too. Could scheme some things in.

    Need that damn pass rush back.

    If we had Cobb+Perry+Matthews, I would expect us to be favored in those games. With PHI being the closet. (We're 2.5 right now. I expect us to be a dog by the end of the week, Vegas is suckering everyone into betting PHI on that. Good sign)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa.
    Posts
    698
    vCash
    1500
    Did it annoy the hell out of anyone as well when they would dump the ball off to forte and no one was within 15 yards of him on numerous occasions. Knowing damn well he's a hell of a receiving back

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,953
    vCash
    1500
    If it's only three weeks for Rodgers, we need to win 1 out of the next 3 games, which I think is possible. Especially if Matthews and Perry come back. If Rodgers misses 4 weeks, we need to win 2 out of 4. If it's five weeks, 3 out of 5. Basically, Rodgers has to have an opportunity to bring our total to 11 wins on the season in order to ensure a playoff spot. Otherwise, you can't expect him to do that.

    Also, side note, I'm never going to Lambeau Field again. Last time was 2003-2004. Before I went, Green, Walker, Franks, Ferguson and more were injured for the year. This year, Matthews, Perry, Cobb, Finley and more were hurt before I went and Rodgers goes down when I'm there. Never. Going. Again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    If it's only three weeks for Rodgers, we need to win 1 out of the next 3 games, which I think is possible. Especially if Matthews and Perry come back. If Rodgers misses 4 weeks, we need to win 2 out of 4. If it's five weeks, 3 out of 5. Basically, Rodgers has to have an opportunity to bring our total to 11 wins on the season in order to ensure a playoff spot. Otherwise, you can't expect him to do that.

    Also, side note, I'm never going to Lambeau Field again. Last time was 2003-2004. Before I went, Green, Walker, Franks, Ferguson and more were injured for the year. This year, Matthews, Perry, Cobb, Finley and more were hurt before I went and Rodgers goes down when I'm there. Never. Going. Again.
    Wow, that sucks.

    Also good point on the first paragraph. That pretty much nails the idea/math on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •