Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: Matt Flynn!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,629
    vCash
    1500

    Matt Flynn!

    Bears fan here. The injury bug is killing you guys this year. That sucks!

    With ARod likely out several weeks with that broken collarbone, it's as if Flynn was released (again) at the perfect time. Time to pull the trigger on him!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,895
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds good in theory, but there has to be a reason Flynn keeps getting released.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,262
    vCash
    1500
    One game made that man a pile of money.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,629
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe the Pack is the only team he can succeed with. It's worth a phone call. No?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,879
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d View Post
    One game made that man a pile of money.
    Two games.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,960
    vCash
    1500
    Brett favre.... Retires a packer... Helps us make playoffs one last time and Rodgers / favre duo win Super Bowl.... It's a story book ending....lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    I say we roll with Tolzien. If Rodgers is out 3-4 weeks and Scotty can come in and be serviceable with our running game, I think we will be ok. Or we are going to get a good mid first round draft pick and get a safety, cb, or a pass rusher.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,179
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman777 View Post
    I say we roll with Tolzien. If Rodgers is out 3-4 weeks and Scotty can come in and be serviceable with our running game, I think we will be ok. Or we are going to get a good mid first round draft pick and get a safety, cb, or a pass rusher.
    We have pass rushers, they're just hurt. Safety and CB are definite needs, though. The guys we have suck.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,895
    vCash
    1500
    I really don't know how anyone can think that Tolzien would be more serviceable than Wallce right now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    i'd take him over senca ****ing wallace. those sakcs last night were in excuseable
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I really don't know how anyone can think that Tolzien would be more serviceable than Wallce right now.
    While I haven't seen Tolzien lately, I would almost certainly think his arm strength is better than Wallace. Wallace looked like he was short arming every throw and not putting much zip behind it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    We have pass rushers, they're just hurt. Safety and CB are definite needs, though. The guys we have suck.
    I agree that we have 2 pass rushers but they aren't doing any good on the bench hurt. It never hurts to have extra pass rushers. Also it doesn't have to be a LB it could be a beast DE or DT. I do agree that we need a S and CB, Tramon Williams is done in GB after this year, that's my opinion. He makes way to much money to play like he does.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    I hope he is the starter for this week.

    Our QB > Yours

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,879
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman777 View Post
    I agree that we have 2 pass rushers but they aren't doing any good on the bench hurt. It never hurts to have extra pass rushers. Also it doesn't have to be a LB it could be a beast DE or DT. I do agree that we need a S and CB, Tramon Williams is done in GB after this year, that's my opinion. He makes way to much money to play like he does.
    Yeah we have to take a OLB 2nd or 3rd round or so this next season. I respect we invested two firsts in Perry and Clay but rolling with UDFA/nobody backups isn't working. Though I thought Neal got decent pressure at times. He's not a full time OLB either.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    535
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by slaney30 View Post
    While I haven't seen Tolzien lately, I would almost certainly think his arm strength is better than Wallace. Wallace looked like he was short arming every throw and not putting much zip behind it.
    I dont know how much he has progressed from his Wisconsin days, but he did not have good arm strength when he was there. He was a game manager.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •