Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Flynn!

vCash

Matt Flynn!

Bears fan here. The injury bug is killing you guys this year. That sucks!

With ARod likely out several weeks with that broken collarbone, it's as if Flynn was released (again) at the perfect time. Time to pull the trigger on him!

vCash
    Sounds good in theory, but there has to be a reason Flynn keeps getting released.

vCash
    One game made that man a pile of money.

vCash
    Maybe the Pack is the only team he can succeed with. It's worth a phone call. No?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d View Post
    One game made that man a pile of money.
    Two games.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Brett favre.... Retires a packer... Helps us make playoffs one last time and Rodgers / favre duo win Super Bowl.... It's a story book ending....lol

vCash
    I say we roll with Tolzien. If Rodgers is out 3-4 weeks and Scotty can come in and be serviceable with our running game, I think we will be ok. Or we are going to get a good mid first round draft pick and get a safety, cb, or a pass rusher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman777 View Post
    I say we roll with Tolzien. If Rodgers is out 3-4 weeks and Scotty can come in and be serviceable with our running game, I think we will be ok. Or we are going to get a good mid first round draft pick and get a safety, cb, or a pass rusher.
    We have pass rushers, they're just hurt. Safety and CB are definite needs, though. The guys we have suck.

vCash
    I really don't know how anyone can think that Tolzien would be more serviceable than Wallce right now.

vCash
    i'd take him over senca ****ing wallace. those sakcs last night were in excuseable
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I really don't know how anyone can think that Tolzien would be more serviceable than Wallce right now.
    While I haven't seen Tolzien lately, I would almost certainly think his arm strength is better than Wallace. Wallace looked like he was short arming every throw and not putting much zip behind it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    We have pass rushers, they're just hurt. Safety and CB are definite needs, though. The guys we have suck.
    I agree that we have 2 pass rushers but they aren't doing any good on the bench hurt. It never hurts to have extra pass rushers. Also it doesn't have to be a LB it could be a beast DE or DT. I do agree that we need a S and CB, Tramon Williams is done in GB after this year, that's my opinion. He makes way to much money to play like he does.

vCash
    I hope he is the starter for this week.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman777 View Post
    I agree that we have 2 pass rushers but they aren't doing any good on the bench hurt. It never hurts to have extra pass rushers. Also it doesn't have to be a LB it could be a beast DE or DT. I do agree that we need a S and CB, Tramon Williams is done in GB after this year, that's my opinion. He makes way to much money to play like he does.
    Yeah we have to take a OLB 2nd or 3rd round or so this next season. I respect we invested two firsts in Perry and Clay but rolling with UDFA/nobody backups isn't working. Though I thought Neal got decent pressure at times. He's not a full time OLB either.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slaney30 View Post
    While I haven't seen Tolzien lately, I would almost certainly think his arm strength is better than Wallace. Wallace looked like he was short arming every throw and not putting much zip behind it.
    I dont know how much he has progressed from his Wisconsin days, but he did not have good arm strength when he was there. He was a game manager.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast