Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week #10: Dallas Cowboys (5-4) @ New Orleans Saints (6-2)

WEEK 10

NBC LOVES THE COWBOYS!!!!

DALLAS COWBOYS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Sunday, November 10th
    8:30pm NBC

NFL.com Game Center
    ESPN
    Yahoo

Line: Dallas +7 (O/U = 54 1/2)

TEAM STATS

DALLAS

Cowboys Full Stats
    2013 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS
    PASSING YDS 267.1 (9th) RUSHING YDS 75.7 (27th)
    OPP PASSING YDS 305.2 (31st) OPP RUSHING YDS 114.0 (16th)

NEW ORLEANS
    Saints Full Stats
    2013 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS
    PASSING YDS 317.6 (3rd) RUSHING YDS 79.8 (26th)
    OPP PASSING YDS 211.9 (5th) OPP RUSHING YDS 121.3 (25th)

INJURY REPORTS:

COWBOYS
    PROBABLE: DE G.Selvie, DE D.Ware, RB D.Murray, S B.Church, WR D.Bryant, WR D.Harris, S D.McCray, DT N.Hayden
    QUESTIONABLE: DT J.Hatcher
    DOUBTFUL: WR M.Austin
    OUT: CB M.Claiborne, S JJ.Wilcox, LB D.Holloman

SAINTS
    PROBABLE: S K.Vaccaro, RB D.Sproles, TE J.Hill
    QUESTIONABLE: S R.Harper, S M.Jenkins, TE J.Graham, DE C.Jordan, LB C.Lofton, DE T.Johnson, G J.Evans, DT T.Walker, LB D.Hawthorne, WR M.Colston
    DOUBTFUL:
    OUT:
    Last edited by Fred; 11-09-2013 at 07:21 AM.

vCash
    Let's see what we can do in this one...could be high-scoring

note: love Carrie Underwood, had to get her in here

vCash
    I think this game will be another game that comes down to the last 5 mins of the game. The real question can/will someone make a play to help win the game. The defense did last week allowing the offense to make a play. Can we build on last week????

vCash
    Well history says no. Cowboys have been a .500 team with a win one lose one pattern and seems like mentality.

It seems like the Cowboys just love playing to there opponents level, so im expecting a shootout, im sure rob ryan wants to stick it to js so expect ALOT of blitzes and havoc trying to force turnovers. Romo has to bring his A+ game just like the Broncos game, what makes it worse is were in NO for this game. Honestly this game might just be our season, it can make us or leave us right where (almost) everyone believes we are a. 500 squad who cant win big games
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    This game would go a long way towards securing the division if we could steal away a W from a game with a damn near penned in L.

Though it makes me sad to say that I see this being a game that is not as close as the score will end up being given our absolute inability to cover the TE position. I legitimately envision Jimmy Graham going for 200+ on us.

vCash
    Drew Brees will throw for 500 yards and 5 tds, Jimmy Graham will have 200 yards receiving. I believe the saints defense will hold the struggling cowboys offense to under 20 points. I see this game being an absolute blowout some where in the range of 45 to 19. This is all coming from a cowboys fan. We all know Dallas' defense can't stop anybody in the league and we all in know Dallas' offense is struggling too. I never seen so many dropped balls in my life as I saw last week. The team is not focused enough to beat the good teams. The cowboys just arent a good team, they prove that year after year. It's tough being a cowboys fan, but there is no way I'd ever root for any other team.
    Last edited by superbowl?; 11-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.

vCash
    It will be a close game. Seems like it's a close game every time we play the Saints. It'll be a close game, that's all I know for sure. Every Cowboys game is a close game it seems. I think Romo pulls one out this week and we move to 6-4. 34-27 Cowboys.

On another note, I hope the Packers can beat the Eagles without Aaron Rogers... Knowing our luck Rogers will be back in time for the Cowboys game after letting New York and Philly beat GB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    It will be a close game. Seems like it's a close game every time we play the Saints. It'll be a close game, that's all I know for sure. Every Cowboys game is a close game it seems. I think Romo pulls one out this week and we move to 6-4. 34-27 Cowboys.

On another note, I hope the Packers can beat the Eagles without Aaron Rogers... Knowing our luck Rogers will be back in time for the Cowboys game after letting New York and Philly beat GB.
    I was thinking the same thing, bout Rodgers facing us... looks like he's gonna be back just in time!!!!!

vCash

I like our chances on Rob Ryan's defense. I see us running the ball quite often and using quick screens to offset what I believe is RR's gameplan. Blitz and show blitz up the "A" gap.

vCash
    Highly doubt it, as i said earlier Cowboys play to the level of there competition. Question will be can the Cowboys actually pull one out
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post

So do you think it'll be a close game? Lol

vCash
    Incredibly nervous. Stupid Bears really ****ed us. Rodgers out for PHI and NYG but back for us.

Giants play OAK and GB without a QB. 4-6.

We are at NO...prob 5-5.

The ****ing Giants are gonna be tied with us because if they are 1 game out when we show up to Met Life...there is no way we win that game. This blows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Incredibly nervous. Stupid Bears really ****ed us. Rodgers out for PHI and NYG but back for us.

Giants play OAK and GB without a QB. 4-6.

We are at NO...prob 5-5.

The ****ing Giants are gonna be tied with us because if they are 1 game out when we show up to Met Life...there is no way we win that game. This blows.
    You should be used to the heartbreak year after year. Dallas just has too many injuries to compete this year. The team is stuck in the mediocre gear under Garrett. If dallas misses playoffs this year then Garrett has to go, in my opinion.

vCash

The sad thing about it is that if we make the playoffs jerry is going to c that as a major accomplishment and keep JG. As much as I want us to succeed I don't want JG as a coach. It's like a catch 22.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    The sad thing about it is that if we make the playoffs jerry is going to c that as a major accomplishment and keep JG. As much as I want us to succeed I don't want JG as a coach. It's like a catch 22.
    Your exactly right. No win situation.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast