Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team do you like more?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2013 Warriors

10 83.33%
  • We Believe

2 16.67%
  • Dead even.

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Thumbs up We Believe vs 2013 Warriors: Which team is better/your favorite?

I know it's too early to draw from a sample size of metrics on this seasons team, but I wanted to throw this out there now since I go so hard in the paint. Who do you think is the better team? We don't know yet but we can speculate.

Also, which team do you like more? Are more attached too? I know this question was asked last season and alot of people leaned towards the We Believe team. Have your opinions changed? Discuss.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    2013 Team, and it's not even close.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    regardless of any stats- 2013 warriors are far better, more well rounded, better defense, and many core pieces are still getting better. Suggesting this squad could be good for the next 5+ years.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Youth and sanity makes 2013 a clear choice.

vCash
    We Believe was an exciting and emotional run, but this roster is better and it's not even close.

vCash
    Baron Davis was fun to watch but, we believe was a fluke and most of those guys didn't last in the league very long or regressed significantly. The current team is made up of true Golden State Warriors. Setting the tone and creating a lasting culture.

2013 by a landslide

she says go for the championship

vCash
    2013 is better and it's not close, not in the slightest. This is the best roster we have had in decades.

And I'm more attached to this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    We believe year was about pure luck and overachievers, the past couple of years....it's just pure talents. No contest on the talents side, but 07 W's win hands down on excitement! First playoff taste for many fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    We believe year was about pure luck and overachievers, the past couple of years....it's just pure talents. No contest on the talents side, but 07 W's win hands down on excitement! First playoff taste for many fans.
    Dont know if it is hands down- this team was recently rated as the most fun to watch. Steph curry going off in a few of those 3rd quarters last year in the playoffs was right there with we believe excitement IMO.

Aside from that, the warriors are averaging 112 points per game, probably have the best passing starters in the NBA... and watching Iggy and Barnes on the break should satisfy your finishing at the rim requirements.

vCash
    yup...and also talent can win games...excitement can not. Just because a team is exciting doesnt make them good. We know this all too well.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Like I said talents wise no contest, excitement was more toward the end of the year. Maybe I should have said the Playoff fever was at its peak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    yup...and also talent can win games...excitement can not. Just because a team is exciting doesnt make them good. We know this all too well.
    well... 2007 warriors had some talent. Baron davis had the talent to be a top 10 player in the nba. they didnt have the personel to compete in games that werent going the way they wanted them too. the 07 warriors could only play well in one type of game. It was cool that 4 or 5 players on the team were all playing by far the best ball of their careers at the same time- but thats not sustainable.....Also- how the team was constructed made them unlikely to be a good team for 5 straight years or more like this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well... 2007 warriors had some talent. Baron davis had the talent to be a top 10 player in the nba. they didnt have the personel to compete in games that werent going the way they wanted them too. the 07 warriors could only play well in one type of game. It was cool that 4 or 5 players on the team were all playing by far the best ball of their careers at the same time- but thats not sustainable.....Also- how the team was constructed made them unlikely to be a good team for 5 straight years or more like this year
    We Believe was built to run.

13 dubs are built to win.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    We Believe was built to run.

13 dubs are built to win.
    We Believe was built to run the court. 13 Dubs were built to run the league.

Aren't we going with "We Still Believe" or was that just for last season?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    We Believe was built to run the court. 13 Dubs were built to run the league.

Aren't we going with "We Still Believe" or was that just for last season?
    when i went to the playoff games last year- the new t shirts were "We Hella Believe"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast