Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Are You An Andrew Luck Fan...?

I just can't cheer for him for some reason. Nothing personal but it seems like the NFL & the media is pushing him hard to be the next "BIG THING" and it's annoying. Also officials gives him way too many breaks. A lot of his comeback wins are helped by officials extending the drive from B.S. penalties or phantom flags..It happened against Denver & Seattle...

Before you guys bash me I never said Luck is weak. All I'm saying is I can never be an Andrew Luck fan..He gets too much help from the refs and the NFL & media is trying too hard 2 make him the poster child of the league..

vCash
    Huge fan. I'll root for this guy every week he isn't playing Green Bay.

vCash
    Yeah, he's good.

vCash
    I'm not a fan of Luck.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I'm a huge fan. He looked like a future star when he was at Stanford and he hasn't disappointed. Hopefully they improve the team around him soon. I'd like to see him play behind a more reliable O-line. I'd also like to see him work with a more aggressive play-caller.

vCash
    I enjoy watching him but I don't really consider myself a fan of his
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    Luck is great. Love watching him play. Excited to see what he will be like in 2 or 3 years. I already think he's top 5 in the league right now.

vCash
    I don't mind him. I don't think he'd be in the same position if he goes to the Panthers (in 2011), Rams, Vikings, Browns or Jaguars. The perfect scenario happened for him to be a successful QB in the league with the Colts being unprepared to lose Manning for the whole season.

vCash

Definitely a big fan. Was an absolute stud at Stanford and has had some giant shoes to fill in Indy and has done a great job thusfar

vCash
    i was a doubter because of the hype when he was drafted, but he turned me into a fan by showing he belongs. i don't like the Colts though. i still think they tanked on purpose to draft him.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    I'm not a fan of his but I don't dislike him. I feel like he is super hyped based on what he expected to be and not judged on what he is actually doing. He's playing pretty well but nothing spectacular at the moment. His rookie year was insanely overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I'm not a fan of his but I don't dislike him. I feel like he is super hyped based on what he expected to be and not judged on what he is actually doing. He's playing pretty well but nothing spectacular at the moment. His rookie year was insanely overrated.
    You must not understand football very well.

vCash

Luck is my second favorite player outside of Niner players. <3

vCash
    I dont understand how he is super hyped? Luck was bashed all season long last season because of his numbers, both by the media and by fans here on PSD, while RG3 was in every commercial and Wilson was to be the next Drew Brees.

This season he is separating himself as a winner, regardless of all the injuries to important players around him and other inconsistencies in his young career.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash

Big fan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast